All Because Of My Bestfriend.. [Mike Fuentes]

I can't believe this was happening.

No.

Not to me.

Why do all the bad things always happen to me?

'How long are you gonna be gone?' I asked my bestfriend Mike, who was sitting next to me on my living room couch.

Tears were streaming uncontrollably down my face. My long brown hair a little messy, as I had just woken up. Bangs in my face, trying to hide my bloodshot eyes.

I can't believe my bestfriend was leaving me.

'I-I uh don't know. The label said we're gonna be touring for about three months.' he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

'And you waited this long to tell me this because? I thought we were bestfriends Mike! What ever happened to that? Huh? Tell me!'

'I'm sorry Sam. I didn't wanna tell you because... Ahh, I don't know. I'm just sorry okay?'

'Why not? You know I'll support you through everything. Whatever you wanna do, I'll be there for you. I always have. And now, this comes up and you don't wanna tell me? Why?' I said standing up.

'I'm sorry okay? I promise I'll keep in touch. I'll call you everyday. It's gonna be like that summer you went to England with your parents.'

'I guess that could work.' I said sitting back down, and Mike sweeping my bangs to the side.

'See, and I got you V.I.P. tickets to the show here.'

'Really?'

'Mhm. You'll get to meet the rest of the band too.'

'Okay. When are you guys leaving?'

'Tomorrow morning. And I was kinda hoping I could spend the night here?'

'Of course you can!' I smiled as I hugged him.

---

When I woke up the next morning, Mike's head was on my lap and he was watching a Harry Potter movie.

'Good morning beautiful.' he smiled up at me.

I could feel myself blush.

I've known that I have a crush on him for the longest time now. But I'm always too afraid to tell him because I'm afraid he might not feel the same way.

'Good morning.'

'I bought breakfast.' he said pointing at the table.

'Mmm donuts.' I smiled.

He sat up and we started eating.

---

'Okay so text me whenever you need me or you just wanna talk. If I don't answer within five minutes, it's because I'm at a show or a signing.' Mike said as he carried his bags to the door.

An RV was parked outside the house.

'Yes, I hope you have tons of fun and don't forget to send me lots of pictures!'

'I will.' he said pulling me close into a hug.

The horn was honked and he smiled at me one more time before opening the door and stepping out.

'See you in three months.'

---

~~three months later~~

'That show was fucking amazing!' I said as I smiled up at Mike.

He nodded as he pulled me into a hug.

'I know. Wanna go back home now?'

'Yes.'

---

'See you later guys!' Mike yelled as I helped him carry his bags to my door.

I slowly slid the key in the door and opened it.

We walked in and as immediately after I closed the door, Mike turned me around.

'Mike, what are-' I started but was quickly cut off by Mike leaning down and crashing his lips on mine.

'You don't know how much I've been waiting to do that. I missed you so much.' he smiled.

'Wha-Really?'

'Mhm. I've liked you for the longest time.'

I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck, since I was so short.

'I've liked you for the longest time too.' I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

This was the happiest I've ever been and it was all because of my bestfriend.