taehyung's cock slides in without another word, curving along his walls and dragging along his prostate. without warning, yoongi cries out as he comes dry from it, his cock still desperately hard for release but his body shaking through aftershocks. taehyung moans as his cock is clenched tight.

"fuck, baby," taehyung grunts as he slowly drags his cock in and out of yoongi's hole, fucking his prostate over and over again. yoongi's eyes roll practically to the back of his head, feeling nearly unconscious. "you're going to get fucked so well-"

taehyung speeds his thrusts up quick, the smacking of their skin repetitive and fast until he's filling up yoongi's hole with his come, yoongi's belly feeling full with two loads.

come drips out of him onto the bed sheets as taehyung pulls out and he lies there, unsure of the passage of time. waiting for the next person to fuck their cock into him.

"my turn, baby boy," someone hums, and yoongi attempts to focus, his eyes sharpening just enough to see that it's jungkook above him. he doesn't get to look at him for long as jungkook dips down to nip at his skin, little bites and licks along his collarbones.

he's distracted enough by jungkook's mouth that he barely registers his cock slipping inside him, hips thrusting at an easy pace. jungkook's mouth stays occupied, marking yoongi up over and over again, driving him further down with the knowledge that he's being owned.

"so good, so, so good," jungkook praises into yoongi's skin. his hands travel up and down yoongi's sides, giving him pleasurable shivers down his spine, his body going tense at the way jungkook's blunt nails drag down.

jungkook's hips speed up after a few long moments, and his breathing goes heavy as he works himself to come. he bites down hard as he fills yoongi up, red bite marks prominent and deep.

hoseok doesn't move jungkook aside as he approaches. instead, he leans down towards yoongi's face and kisses him, nipping at his bottom lip and licking stripes along his jaw, up to his ear.

"taste so good," hoseok hums. "you'll be so good for us, won't you?"

yoongi finds it in himself to nod, and jungkook finally slides out for hoseok to take his place. it's quick, the way they switch so easily, and yoongi revels in the way hoseok doesn't let any come drip from his hole.

hoseok pushes his cock in just enough to fuck yoongi's prostate. the head prods right into it, and yoongi gasps out in pleasure as hoseok fucks it. yoongi comes dry and untouched again, body shivering and overstimulated, cock leaking. hoseok smirks.

"always wanted to do that," he hums as he thrusts his cock in fully, fucking yoongi properly. yoongi's head falls sideways, cheek pressed against the bedsheets, and drool drips from his lips. "messy baby boy." hoseok slides a finger along the drool from yoongi's lips and brings it to his, gently licking it off.

yoongi groans when hoseok speeds up his thrusts, toes curling at the noises escaping from hoseok's mouth.

"w-wan'- wa-" yoongi babbles, and hoseok grunts as he comes, pulling his cock out and fucking into his hand to come over yoongi's chest. yoongi tries to register the feeling of the warm come hitting his skin, but he feels too hot all over.

"god, i need to fuck him," namjoon huffs as hoseok begins to move over, and namjoon wastes no time in crawling onto the bed and lining up his cock to slip inside yoongi, fucking him hard without another word.

namjoon's always fucked yoongi as hard as yoongi would let him, but here, now, the harder namjoon fucks his cock in him, the more yoongi responds. so namjoon fucks him hard. hard enough to make the bed move, for yoongi's skin to turn bright red from the force.

"fuck, god, fuck-" namjoon groans as he comes desperately, pulling his cock to the tip before he thrusts it back in and fills yoongi up. he pulls his cock out while he's still coming, white strings spurting onto yoongi's ass. the loads of come he's filled with drip out with every jolt yoongi's body gives, his hole clenching and unclenching with a desperate need to be filled.

"okay, baby," a voice hums, and yoongi turns just a little to see jimin smiling down at him. "look how far down you are, baby. so deep and dumb. you're so full, aren't you?" yoongi swallows as he nods, his hand subconsciously reaching out for jimin. "i'm going to fuck you, alright? and then i'm going to fuck your mouth, and you're going to swallow me. after that, you can come."

the whine that escapes yoongi's mouth is needy, desperate, and jimin knows it's a resounding please.

jimin slowly slips his cock into yoongi, filling his hole just right. jimin moans out, voice level and sensual. he moves so his mouth is right next to yoongi's ear and moans again, filling yoongi's mind with nothing but jimin.

after a moment, jimin raises himself and reaches for yoongi's wrists, pulling them up and pushing them to the head of the bed, pinning yoongi down completely. yoongi, somehow, drops further, as jimin starts fucking him, controlling him, trapping him.

"going to take my whole cock, huh?" jimin asks as he looms over yoongi, looking down at him. yoongi feels dominated in a way he's never been before, but he loves it. loves the way he doesn't have to think, doesn't have to do anything unless he's told to.

jimin fucks into him for just a bit longer until his hips go a little too quick, and yoongi whines in practical agony as jimin slides his cock out.

"don't worry, baby," jimin hums as he lets go of his wrists. "i'll give you a taste."

jimin gently helps yoongi off of the bed and onto the floor, keeping him upright on his knees. jimin's cock is right in his eyeline, throbbing with anticipation, edged from fucking yoongi's hole.

"ready, baby?" jimin asks, and yoongi nods without thinking. jimin lets out a breath as he prods his cock between yoongi's lips, past his teeth and over his tongue until yoongi feels close to gagging. "close your throat, baby. don't want to hurt you." yoongi does as he's told, and slowly, jimin gives a hesitant thrust into yoongi's throat.

the way yoongi moans and sucks, sending shivers up jimin's spine, is enough for jimin to hold yoongi's head in place as he fucks his mouth relentlessly, yoongi gagging with every hit to his throat he receives.

it's sudden when jimin comes, his cock tensing and filling yoongi's mouth with come. yoongi sits through it, hazy and empty, as jimin keeps his cock there.

"swallow." and yoongi swallows, sucking the head of jimin's cock until it's sensitive. jimin pulls his cock away before yoongi can get too focused on it, and without another thought, he leans and pushes yoongi onto his back on the floor, wrapping a hand around his cock and jerking him off until he's coming all over jimin's hand and his belly and chest, limbs twitching as jimin works him to an unbearable oversensitivity.

it takes a few moments for everyone to catch their bearings after watching yoongi come, and finally, someone lifts him from the floor and puts him back on the bed. it takes an even longer time for yoongi to start regaining himself, slowly waking up from his headspace.

"you feel okay?" someone asks, and yoongi turns to see namjoon sitting beside him. he brings a hand to massage yoongi's head, and yoongi nods. "you've never done that before... fallen down into a headspace."

"liked it," yoongi mumbles, leaning into namjoon's touch. "wanted...t'be yours." namjoon hums.

"baby," he says with a grin. "you can be ours anytime you want."