A Reality (Introduction)

Don't get me wrong here,

"But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people." (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

This is a reality.

Just look at the world. Pause. See for yourself. Yes, its godlessness, a faithless generation. I know, I am not saying that everyone is faithless but just look around. There's even those who profess but their works couldn't attest their faith.

Is this the millennial faith?

This is a sad reality. The Christians in the Book of Acts paved a way of a selfless Christians - willing to die for Jesus, their God and Savior... who is also our God and Savior, today. They weren't that many in those time yet the spread of the Gospel of Jesus spread wide even without the use of internet. And the kind of Christians they were are incomparable to us today. They have lived their faith well.

What has happened to our generation today? Of the kind of faith we have? 

Isn't it the same Jesus? The same God? The same HOLY SPIRIT?

I have to say, God is never to be blame here... we are. God doesn't change. But the Christians of the golden times and the so-called Christians today are vastly different in their dedication to God. They have a surrendered life, they go live for Christ and believing that to die for Him is gain. And you can see it in the Bible, even in the life of Stephen, the martyr. Now, oftentimes a surrendered life is a picture of hands raised on sundays and other days but on some days, it raises the crown of this world - fame, money, pride, lust, sex, idols, careers and the list can go on. They can't even surrender their tithes. They call themselves Christians yet their works confirm they are their own god and that they are of the enemy, Satan.

Yet, I believe their are those whose faith are worthy to be an example in today's generation. God is glorified in their lives. They have chosen to surrender their lives, with that, they quit their jobs or dedicated their study for the work of the LORD in order to pursue God's call in their lives and they have went out on a mission to preach the Gospel of Jesus to where He is not preached. One whose life is completely surrendered for the expansion of God's Kingdom on Earth. God bless their soul.

They are an example of what a Millennial faith is. And just like wine, it gets better with time. God is calling for people to take the supernatural step in faith to pursue His purpose and plan for their lives.

This is a far greater reality. God created you with a purpose. He has chosen you in this generation to flourish, taking the road of faith...the Cross with its victory. Living the meaning of your life - glorifying the name of the LORD in this world.

Just breathe.

Have faith.

Now, this is what Millennial Faith is,