Chapter 16: Before (8)

Start from the beginning

My chest is pounding and Meredith is coming closer to me and suddenly her hand is on my hip again.

The touch sizzles inside of me and ignites all the passion that's since been restrained.

I can't stop myself any longer. I just let myself go. And Meredith picks me up at every place where I start to feel like I'm falling apart.

Meredith's hands start to wander over every inch of me and even with the clothes between us I feel like I'm floating as her palms draw out my pain every time she applies even the slightest pressure.

As soon as her hands move in tandem over my chest I realize how aroused I am. All the sexual tension that has been building between us since we left the prom together is culminating more and more and every movement is sending shocks to my core.

"Damn," I swear when her hands cup my breasts. "Good thing or bad thing?" Meredith smirks like she already knows the answer.

"Very good thing," I groan as Meredith continues her movements. Meredith handles me with more vigor and she palms my breasts and kneads them.

"Ohhh," I let out a moan from deep within my throat. "You- you know what you're doing?" I ask as a question but I already know the answer to this.

"I do," Meredith smirks. "Some would say I'm quite good at what I am doing," Meredith smirks even further.

"I bet you are," I muttered and realized what I'd just implied. I mean, I had every right to. But I still regretted it because I didn't want to talk about Meredith's past partners including my husband because it just made me jealous of them, including of Derek, which I know is ironic, but now Meredith is moving to straddle me and I can't contain myself from feeling jealous of everyone she's made feel this good in the past...

"It doesn't matter. The past is the past. We're here right now. I'm not thinking about him, I'm not thinking about anyone else. I'm only here thinking about you, because you're the one I want to be with right now, and I don't blame you if your mind wanders but mine's not. I only want you Addison, and you can trust me on that," says Meredith.

At her admission, I let out a tear because I'm not sure anyone's ever said they'd only wanted me before. Even my husband, Derek, I'd had a sneaking suspicion he'd always been sort of at least half-interested in other people during our marriage. That's why I felt so neglected and ended up-

I realize my mind's wandering from Meredith and I don't want it to be.

Not while she's on top of me now and she's leaning down to kiss me again.

I reach up and cup her face with both hands and she reaches down to cup mine.

I open my eyes so I can see her caressing my face as I caress hers and she leans down to meet me so my head can stay comfortably on her pillow as I close my eyes and she does also and then we kiss again.

And just like the first time, I feel fireworks. And I can tell that Meredith is feeling them, too.

When we part our lips to breathe, Meredith's face is flushed and I can feel that mine is.

"I love kissing you," says Meredith.

"I love kissing you, too," I tell her.

It's the truth and I can tell the words are weighted and wanting but we can deal with that later.

Right now the lust is taking over and I'm guiding her gently to caress my neck again and Meredith eagerly suckles me ever-so-softly so I can feel her all over my sensitive spots.

Each time she finds a good one I like, Meredith steadies her lips there and works the spot with her tongue, making me moan out over and over little whispers.