Chimon: Thank you nanay. I will keep that in mind.

Nina: But I'm warning you now. I like you, I do. But if you ever hurt my baby Pluem, I will find you and scold you for hours. I already told you how difficult his recovery was from his previous relationship.

Chimon: Of course, nanay. I will do my best to take care of him.

Nina: And don't worry, I will also fight him if he hurts you.

They both laughed.

---

The next day, Saturday, Chimon woke up to a text message from Pluem.

Pluem: Good morning, babe. I wanted to hangout with you today but I have to go and buy gifts. We're kinda competitive with gifts in this household. Haha. I'll come pick you up at 7pm so we can attend church service at 8pm okay?

Chimon: Ok babe. I'll go to the mall with Drake today since he'll be spending Christmas eve alone tonight.

Pluem: Oh my God. I totally forgot about Drake! Is he with you now?

Chimon: He's in the living room watching TV.

Pluem: Can you pass the phone to him please?

Chimon: Why-okay.

Chimon went to the living room and passed the phone to Drake. "That's Pluem. He said he wants to talk to you."

Drake: Hey dude, what's up?

Pluem: What are your plans for tonight?

Drake: Nothing. I'll just call my parents maybe then sleep. Then in the morning I will go with you and Chimon to Pampanga to celebrate Christmas Day with his parents. That's it.

Pluem: Ok. You're having Christmas dinner with my family then. I'll come pick you two up at 7pm later.

Drake: But-

Pluem: Dude. There's no way I'll let you spend the night before Christmas there on your own. I'll ask Frank to help me kidnap you if I have to.

Drake: Haha. You sure? I haven't even met your parents yet.

Pluem: I'm sure. And you don't really have a choice like I said. You'll be with us for dinner.

Drake: Fine. We'll wait for you then. Thank you, dude.

Pluem: No problem. Can I talk to my baby again please?

Drake: Yuck. Okay. Haha.

Chimon could still hear Pluem laughing after he got back his phone from Drake.

Chimon: What's so funny?

Pluem: Nothing, I told him to pass the phone back to my baby and he said yuck.

Chimon: I did hear that. Hey, why did he say "we'll wait for you"?

Pluem: I'm taking both of you to my house tonight. We can't possibly have him be alone on such an important time like this.

Chimon: Aww. I knew you would do that. Thank you.

Pluem: Thank you who?

Chimon: Nothing. Just thank you.

Pluem: Come on babe.

Chimon: Fine, thank you babe.

Pluem: Ok. I'm good for now. But I'll need more later. Haha. Gotta go now babe. See you later.