the message

‧‧
"And so today, class, we learned that the prime factorization of.…………" Blah, blah, blah. I had been listening to my math teacher ranting on and on about things we learned way back in 5th grade. I'm pretty sure i wasn't the only one that wanted to get on the top of my desk and shout, "HELLO? WE'RE IN NINTH GRADE! WE'VE ALREADY LEARNED THIS 4 YEARS AGO! TEACH US SOMETHING ELSE, MS. MASON!" As i anxiously waited for the 8th period bell to dismiss school, i doodled in my journal for what seemed like the millionth time that day. Random drawings littered almost all 200 pages of my spiral notebook. I flipped to a blank page and started drawing, while quietly humming Sweater Weather. Briiiiiiiiiingggg! The bell finally rung, and the students practically flying out the door before Ms. Mason could say 'The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do.' It was Friday, we were all tired. All we wanted to was go home and finally get to sleep in. I was finally laying in my bed, when i felt a small vibration in my back pocket. 1 new message, The screen read. I pushed the small button on my phone, illuminating the screen. I slid my lockscreen, unlocking my phone. I went straight for my messages. **UNKNOWN NUMBER** : you looked lovely today, dear.
"Hm that was odd, they must've had the wrong number." I texted back. "Im sorry, you must have the wrong number!" I set my phone down on my nightstand. Bzz Bzz. My phone buzzed with a new message. "No, Emily, you looked gorgeous today! ♥" I guess i should've been flattered, but a drop of sweat trickled down the back of my neck, sending chills up my spine. Was i being watched? Stalked? I pushed those thoughts deep back into the corner of my brain, powered off my phone, layed down, and took a long restless nap.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 29, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

×the stalker×जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें