Only, You&Me...

Hello, it's me again. 🤗

I was wondering if after all these years you still think of me the way I think of you. Okay, I might have exaggerated the time a little, but it feels like several infinities have passed since the last time we spoke, so forgive me for the slight exaggeration. 

This is the last part of Cycle 1😉🤗💖👍🍺 Good or not, I don't know. If you are stopping by, thank you. Stay blessed. 

Cheers 🍻🥂

Let's see how they are celebrating their first new year's eve after the marriage. 😉🤗💖

 😉🤗💖

"Happy New Year, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and I love you," he whispered and kissed her cheek. 

He was leaning over her, neck a little tilted, lips almost touching her ear, and his warm breath was kissing her all over. A tingling sensation she felt ran over her body, giving her goosebumps as always. How much she was missing him all this day, and now it felt, like she was home. She closed her eyes to feel his presence right next to him until he asked her with his raised eyebrow.

"Will you help me with these?"

 He asked the question smoothly, the baritone of his voice reverberating through Khushi's bones as Arnav slid a strong arm around her waist. The low rumble of his voice was comforting as it wrapped around Khushi and carried her off to a world where his voice and presence were always holding the power that could change everything wrong in her world.

Arnav Singh Raizada stood there entangled with fairy lights from head to toe. His heated gaze was enough to guide her hands unintentionally to release him from the entanglements. Their eyes never left each other and lips never got any word to shed all of their inhibited feelings all this time.