I couldn't look at the guy. I'm too embarrassed.

His hands were warm. His voice was so manly. I could tell that he has a nice body when my back leaned on him a while ago. That guy must've been a handsome guy and something so embarrassing just happened.

We got to a table and Janice smirked at me.

"What was that, huh?"

"Nothing, I just felt dizzy," I replied.

"Damn, that guy is gorgeous! Don't look now, but he's so staring at you right now," Janice said, looking behind me where I assume, is where the guy a while ago is sitting.

"Errr, stop it Jan, that was so embarrassing!" I whisper-shout at her.

But then, as crazy as it sounds, I looked behind me, where the man is and I suddenly felt the need of more air.

The guy is indeed gorgeous. Very. I don't think even words like 'gorgeous' and 'beautiful' could justify how he looks.

And right now, we're staring at each other. He's looking at me intensely like he's looking right through me.

And it feels... familiar.

It's like I knew him but I can't fathom when, where, how.

My heart squeezed and I quickly looked away.

Janice was chuckling now and she has those teasing looks.

What was that?

We took our orders and from time to time, I could feel eyes on me.

Which aren't Janice's.

Later on, our food arrived and in the middle of eating, Janice commented about me having a chance to find love today.

But then...

"Awe, the mysterious guy is leaving now," Janice said while looking behind me.

I can't help but look behind me as well.

She's right, he's leaving but before going out, he gave me a side glance and went out.

"He so likes you, Lea!" Janice exclaimed.

I just shook my head. We probably won't see each other again.

After we finished our bonding in the restaurant, we went straight to the hill where we'll be having a picnic.

When we arrived, there were some people. This place is kind of popular for some tourists and local people. They weren't a lot but they're still there.

We prepared our stuff for the picnic and when we were almost done, I went back to where we parked the car to get something. But then I felt a presence behind me.

"Hey."

My eyes widened as I realized how that voice is so familiar.

Oh, the restaurant guy!

I turned around and saw him, leaning on a car.

"Hey," I replied.

"I'm Taehyung," he said to me.

"Hello, Taehyung, I'm Lea."

We were just looking at each other and then his eyes showed some longing emotion.