Only time knew the answers for these questions.

"Are you planning on acting anytime soon?" Harsh asked her.

"I do...it's just, I haven't found a good enough script," Radhika replied.

Her film with Krish had been her last one that came out recently.

That was when she got a call.

She picked it up, while gesturing at Harsh to stay quiet. "Hello?" She said.

She spoke for a while, and then lowered her phone, with a thoughtful look on her face.

"What happened?" Harsh asked her.

"I got an offer...for a movie."

"And...what do you think about it?" Harsh questioned her once more.

"I don't know. I told the director I'll get back to him soon," Radhika replied.

"Well...think about it, and tell me what you decide, okay?"

Radhika nodded.

Harsh smiled and squeezed her hand. "Anything else?"

She almost said no, but she hesitated. "Can I...talk to you about something?"

"Sure!"

"It's about Krish."

Harsh's face went grim. "Oh." He deadpanned.

Radhika had told Harsh about her crush on Krish before they started dating. But she never told him that there might be a slight possibility of her still loving him.

"He sent me this," she continued, momentarily bringing out the slightly wilted lotuses.

"How do you know that he sent this?"

"He's the only one who sends me lotuses according to my age," she answered.

"So?"

"He's out there somewhere, and he doesn't want to talk to me!" She exclaimed.

"Well, if he doesn't then he doesn't," Harsh said, looking at anything but her face.

"What do you mean?" Radhika frowned.

There had never been any fights in the short span of months they were together.

Until now.
Because of Krish.

"Don't tell me that you still love him."

"I never said that."

"Then why, why do you have the same look in your eyes? The same look you had in college, whenever you would talk to me about Krish?"

"What do you even mean, Harsh?" Radhika asked, unable to believe that they were having this conversation.

"I mean that you never loved me." Harsh looked at her. "You always loved him."

Maybe Radhika knew that all along. She knew that she still loved him. But she was too scared to admit it, after everything he had done to her.

Now, she was being told of the very thing she didn't want to hear, right in front of her face.

"Harsh?"

"What is it?"

"I think...we need to take a break."

{ ~ }

"Hey there, Krish!"

Krish smiled. "Hey," he said.

The person who had called was an old friend of his, one that he met during his journey in the cinema industry.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, you?" Krish knew that he was lying with the I'm fine. He was anything but "fine."

"I'm doing good. In fact, I have an offer for you," the man continued.

"An offer? Of what sort?"

"Would you like to act in another movie?" The man asked.

"Another movie..?"

"Come on, Krish. You didn't show up to the premiere of the last movie of yours, and your fans are missing you. Make a comeback!"

"I...okay fine. What is this script about? And who's acting with me?"

"Don't you worry about that. I'll tell you everything...soon."

"That seems suspicious."

The man laughed, as Krish smiled a little bit. "Good to see you coming back. I'm sure you've seen some of those atrocious articles they wrote about you!"

How could Krish forget them?

The media had been intent in finding out what happened between Krish and Radhika. They noticed that he had unfollowed her on all their social media platforms, and he didn't show up to the premiere of their movie.

This caused a whole bunch of articles to pop up with headlines that made no sense whatsoever.

Krish doesn't show up to the premiere of his movie. Did something happen between Radhika and Krish?

All the info on Krish and Radhika's latest fight: could the rumours be true, and where they ever a couple?

"Well, forget about it. What's the point talking about it now?"

"Fair enough. So, can I expect you to show up for the shooting?"

"You can definitely expect me."

{ ~ }

That was a fast update!

How was the update? Did you like this chapter?

Also...I'm planning a new book. Not sure when it will come out, but it will be Sumellika so stay tuned for thattt!

I shall try to update soon!
Until thennn,
Bye!