If i can hate you,why can't you? Chp 16

Start from the beginning

"You can go in first and from there check if he needs anything that should be done!" Sweet brother.

"Thank you so much sir and ma'am, thank you" she said as tears started to fill her eyes again as she look at him, Ammar. After some time she came out with a small smile on her face.

"He's alright but he is not waking up I guess he is in coma!" She said gently.

"Everything is going to be alright don't stress your about it okay and don't worry even if you don't marry him remember that anything that happens, happened for a reason and your lord knows what is best for you so don't think much and leave everything in God's hands okay I will leave you now you and Alia should check up on him every two hours" I said then was about to leave when Saddique's Mobile started ringing.

"Hello mum!" He said.

"What!!! Are you sure?"

"Okay we will be right there in less than thirty minutes" he said then needed the call.

"Baby sis we need to leave right this moment something just came up at home Alia come with us. Sorry Salmah we really need to leave but please take good care of yourself!" He said then we left.

"What happened sweet brother?" I asked nervously.

"I really don't know baby sis but let's reach home then we all will have an idea of what I'd happening". He said driving above the speed limit.

"Okay brother can you please drive slowly I mean reduce your speed please?" He ignored me and continued. As we reached home he left the car outside the gate and entered inside which only meant one thing. Something terrible has happened or is about to happen, I drove the car inside and told Alia to follow me inside.

"Salamualaikum!!" We both said in unison. And I heard a chorus reply of 'wa'alaikumusalam!' Said. We turned our heads right and saw some people staring back at us.

"Come here dear!" Mum said and I dragged Alia's hand with me.

"Welcome dear!" Mum referred to Alia.

"Thank you Mum!" She said and sat down close to me.

"Mum who are they?" I asked

"Princess! They are Mr.&mrs. Usman Yusuf. Aliyu's parents. I almost forgot about them. I nodded my head in acknowledgment.

"Well there are here to officially ask for your hand in marriage!" Dad said and I tighten my hold on Alia's hand. I turned around and mouthed a 'sorry' to her.

"I will let them continue from where I stopped" said dad.

"Hello dear I am sure your father has introduced us to you earlier before today?" He asked and I nodded.

"Am by name Mr. Usman Yusuf and my wife here is Maryam Usman Yusuf." He said then continued. "We are officially here to ask for your hand in marriage for my son Aliyu respectively. Well he is not here and has no idea that we are here in the first place. So I will like to introduce him myself" he said. But I kept staring at the living room's drawing of my hole family suddenly getting interested in it when I heard Mr. Usman spoke again. I wondered if his wife was mute? She haven't said a word since we came in.

"You see my son Aliyu is a very brave man and a very successful business man. He owns two companies here in Abuja and two in sokoto which are all functioning well and earning him a lot of money he has finished everything concerning school and is now going to the office which I currently handed it over to him which means he has three here in Abuja, he is Handsome tall and fair in complexion once the both of you meet you will finally understand what I mean!" He said and they all laughed.

"Dear you see Aliyu has been occupying himself with office with that he doesn't even care about his life or his marriage every time we bring this topic up he leaves the place saying 'when the right time comes he will get married to a perfect girl and a girl of our choice with good qualities and behaviors' is always what he says but until now he refuses to bring a girl home.  So please we will give you some time to think about it and don't stress yourself too much because I know how many girls are if they see their future in-laws standing right in front of them, they get so hyper and you know all that right?" She said and they all laughed. Ahhhhhh she finally spoke. Wait does the mute speak or maybe it is a miracle of the lord. I thought inwardly.

"Ummm princess you may go to your room now I will come there later" dad said as if he read my mind.

"Okay daddy! Alia come!" I said and we left from there. As soon as we entered my room I threw my veil the bed and Alia did the same we removed our nikaab (face veil) and threw that too on the bed. Thanks to that, that they did not see my face because I am always with my nikaab.

"So" Alia said.

"So?" I asked

"So what are you going to do that is my question?"

"I really don't know because I am so clueless but what is confusing me right this moment is that I told daddy that I don't accept this alliance but he went ahead and brought them home to discuss the matter?" I said confused.

"Okay kulthum calm down and think straight maybe he told them what your answer was but didn't believe so they here wanting to hear it for themselves they thought that he didn't tell you and was cooking up stories for them that's it!!" She thought wisely.

"I doubt if that is the real reason why they are here I sense some thing fishy is going on between the couples if not why would the father be describing his son like that if you can remember he didn't mention anything about his son's attitude only how wealthy he is. He kept on blabbering about his son owning  five companies at the same time and are all functioning well. Do you actually get my point?" I asked Alia who was just staring at me surprisingly.

"How did you manage to figure that out I thought you won't? Because I did!" She said scraping her nails. before she say anything again, We heard a knock on the door

"Come in!" Alia called back. Saddique poked his head into the room

"Baby sis come you are needed there downstairs" he said then left. I turned and looked at Alia and she understood what I meant.

"No! You go I will wait right here for you to come back" she said and I fixed my veil and nikaab then went downstairs to meet the couples.

"Princess they wanted to speak with you!" Dad said and I turned my gaze to them.

"Come, come closer dear!" The woman said. "Can we see your face so that we can know how our daughter in-law looks like". She said happily. I wonder what she was so happy about. I raised my bottom nikaab up so that they can have a better view of how I looked like and heard their gasp.

"Masha Allah you both have a very good mannered and beautiful daughter here!" Said the woman and I blushed. "Masha Allah you look beautiful!!" The man commented.

"Thank you!" I said slowly in a low voice.

"We will be expecting your answer soon dear" she said then kissed my forehead. They said their sallams and off they went.

Vote and comment and also share. This chapter is dedicated to Zee__Saddiq  for voting and commenting in all the chapters of this book m. Thank you so much dear.

Allah Hafeez till next update Insha Allah.