"Ah yes oikawa gave it to me" I stated making the whole team flinch.."i saw the 2 are having fun yesterday oikawa posted a photo with y/n" Ennoshita said as he showed the picture oikawa took yesterday..

"Aw.. They are wearing the same outfits together.." Suga smiled.."oh i forgot..i won 14 tickets for an amusement park yesterday " I said..

"Ehhhh! Can we go?!" Hinata asked looking at daichi.."we can go after practice.."daichi said.."YOSHHHH!"Tanaka, nishinoya and hinata cheered..

As the practice began.."coach I'll pass"i yawned he nod and i walked to where kiyoko and yachi are sitting."yachi can i rest on your lap?"i asked..

"Eh..?!" She panicked.."please?.."i mumbled.."ah sure!"she blushed.. As y/n rested her head on yachi's lap..

"Thanks" Y/n mumbled and closed her eyes..

3rd person POV

"Noya look at Y/n " Tanaka said.. Nishinoya looked at Y/n and saw her sleeping while resting her head on yachi's lap..

"She's so cute" Nishinoya gripped into his shirt.."look kageyama y/n chan is asleep!" Hinata said.." Don't shout boke you'll wake her!"kageyama said.."tsukki don't you think y/n looks cute when she sleep?"yamaguchi asked..

As tsukishima didn't answered.."look daichi they are looking at y/n"suga whispered.."Oy stop staring and get back to practice "daichi said as the 6 six flinched and continue practicing..

Later on Y/n woke up.. " Hmm..."she yawned as she got up..."ne y/n san mind filling the water bottles ? I have to give this to takeda sensei" Kiyoko said.

"Ah sure" She said as she got up.."tsukishima help Y/n" Suga said.. Tsukishima walked towards Y/n and grabbed some water bottles..

And the 2 got out of the gym and walked to refill the bottles.. As the 2 reaches a drinking fountain..

"Hey tsukishima"Y/n stated.."what..?"tsukishima asked filling the water bottles.."so if the world is a huge sphere is ball really life?"y/n asked...

"Are you still asleep?" Tsukishima asked as he handed the water bottle to y/n and she got it and gave him another one.."nah... I'm pretty sure I'm dead"y/n said bluntly..

"Listen... Yesterday.. I owe you" Tsukishima said filling the bottle.."for what?" Y/n asked.."for treating my finger and for the pep talk " He stated...

"Ah.. Your welcome?.." Y/n said.."I'll give you something later.. It's just a thank u gift" He stated and gave her the water bottle..

"Ehhh... Sure" She yawned..as the 2 refill the bottles.and got back.."here you go"y/n said as they distributed the water bottles..

After that the 2 walked to tsukishima's bag. As tsukishima pulled out a small box.."ohh is that something sweet?"y/n asked..

"It's a strawberry cake" Tsukishima stated as he handed her the box.."are you sure i can take it?"y/n asked..

"You don't want it? then I'll take back" Tsukishima said as he's about to get the box back.."no no no thanks"y/n hugged the box..

As tsukishima showed a small smiled.."let's eat it" Y/n stated.."eh?.."tsukishima asked.."eat megane"as y/n took the 2 disposable forks that's attached on the box and opened the box..

And sat on the gym's floor.."come on tsuki shitma" Y/n smirked at him.. As tsukishima sighed and sat with her..

"Here ya go" Y/n handed her the other fork as Y/n took a piece and stuffed it in her mouth.."hmm.. This is good"she said as she chewed the cake..

As tsukishima got a piece and ate it.."kageyama look"hinata said and pointed at 2. As his eyes widen and he tch.."are you jealous kageyama?" Hinata asked.."no I'm not boke!"kageyama said..

"You are! Kageyama is jealous!" Hinata sang.."would you shut up "kageyama grabbed hinata and shake him..

" Oy stop it kageyama!"daichi yelled.."suga san help"tanaka whispered at suga.."eh why?.."suga asked..

"Noya" He pointed at nishinoya who is gripping on his water bottle really hard.."he's gripping on it too hard"suga whispered..

As nishinoya looked away and drank his water..
"Wahh that was good thanks tsukishima" Y/n said as she got up and threw the box away.. As she drank her water..

Later on the practice ends.."oh i have an idea let's split into partners when we got in the amusement park"suga suggested and the others agreed as kiyoko made Drawlets.."ah sumimasen i can't go my mom and i have to run errands for today"yachi bowed.."it's ok"the team replied as yachi left.

As the team picked a paper.."please let me get Y/n!"nishinoya, kageyama and tsukishima prayed internally..

"Please let me get kiyoko san" Tanaka and y/n prayed internally..

As they revealed the partners..

Daichi-suga

"We are partners daichi" Suga stated..as daichi sighed in relief..

Asahi - ennoshita

As the 2 sighed in relief..

Kinoshita-narita

"Yosh!" The 2 high fived..

Kageyama - tsukishima

"You've got to be kidding me" The said.."i can't be with him he's annoying!" Kageyama said.." He's a pain in the neck" Tsukishima said..

Hinata - yamaguchi

"Woahh yosh! Yamaguchi!" Hinata cheered.. As yamaguchi smiled..

Tanaka - kiyoko

"THE GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!" tanaka said as he smiled.. As kiyoko gave a stoic look..

Nishinoya -Y/n

"All right!" Nishinoya smiled widely.."ugh lucky" Tsukishima and kageyama thought.."ah guess I'll  die" Y/n said..

As they left and made their way to the amusement park..