Jimin kissed Yoongi not long after that he licks Yoongi's bottom lip. Yoongi lets him in their tongues touch and explore each other's mouths. Jimin rubs his crotch against Yoongi's exposed dick.

   Jimin picks up Yoongi and Yoongi wraps his legs around Jimin. Jimin grinds hard on yoongi. "Ahh, I'm, a, going to,  come, ash" yoongi was panting hard and starting to shake. 

  "My baby going to come without me evening have to touch him. Come for me baby" Jimin said. "With those words, Yoongi came all over Jimin himself and the stall. Jimin's pants were too tight so he pulled his pants and boxers off after that he removed the rest of Yoongi's pants and underwear. 

   Yoongi was a blushing mess. He pulled his legs closer together. "Baby you're so beautiful I love you" Jimin confessed. "Do you mean it do you love me" "yes I would not risk my job and future for just anyone you always look sad you're so sweet I just want you happy"
Yoongi blushed. "I love you two Jimin"

  Yoongi kissed Jimin, being careful not to fall because his hands were still tied behind. It was soft and caring. After the kiss Jimin picked up yoongi and gave him butterfly kisses. 

 A little after they returned to Yoongi's punishment Yoongi bucked his hips. Jimin
Put Yoongi down and he started to rub Yoongi's Dick he starts at a slower-paced but as more pre-cum came out the faster he went till Yoongi was screaming out a broken"Mr.Park.'' and he comes for a third time.

 "Good boy I'm going to untie you now"
Jimin turned Yoongi around and untied him.
He kissed yoongi's neck he kissed, licks, and suched on the sensitive skin leaving Hickes from yoongi's jawline all the way to his thighs on his chest anywhere Jimin could get two. 

 Jimin trased his index finger around Yoongi's rim to tease him. Yoongi was shaking vigorously at this point and it was worrying Jimin. "Yoongi we can stop your shaking so bad you've been such a good boy we can go to my house cuddle sleep whatever you want.

"Okay thank you Jimin" Jimin set Yoongi down on the sink. Jimin got his yoongi dressed and cleaned off; then he got his selfie cleaned up and then the stall after everything was back to normal. Jimin never came but he wasn't complaining he finally got Yoongi so you win some and you lose some. 

Everyone had areddie left when Yoongi was in Detention so Jimin carried Yoongi to his car he sat Yoongi down in the Passenger seat. 

 When they arrived it was pitch black 

Lube biting Jiminnie  Yoongles

Jimin carried Yoongi out of the car and in two his house. Yoongi stopped shaking. He was asleep. Jimin lays Yoongi down on his bed and goes downstairs to make dinner for the two.

  After an hour Jimin had finished making dinner. He lightly tapped Yoongi till he woke up "Hey baby I made us dinner you hungry" Jimin said. "Ya but can we cuddle for a moment" Yoongi asked shyly. "Of course anything for you kitten" Yoongi blushes at the name. Jimin pulled Yoongi to be his little spoon they cuddled for a long while.

  Eventually they went to eat. After they finished their food they went back into jimin's room. "Let's get some sleep tomorrow we have school," Jimin said. "Ok" yoongi says."We can talk about our relationship tomorrow okay" "alright" Yoongi relaxed. Jimin cuddled yoongi close to him and ran his hands through yoongi's hair.

  Jimin woke up still cuddling yoongi. Jimin went downstairs to make breakfast. He woke Yoongi up. "Morning Jimin" "how did you sleep" jimin said "Good"  yoongi said 
"I made breakfast" "oh thank you Jimin 

  Jimin picked Yoongi up bridal style. "I can walk, you know," Yoongi said blushing. "I know but you're so cute I don't wanna let you go" "I'm not going to leave you I love you Jimin you're the only person who has ever listened to me and cared" it was jimin's turn to blush. "Yoongi I love you so much I will always listen to you". Yoongi put his hands on both sides of Jimin's face and pulled him into an innocent peak.