The truth........................

Start from the beginning

                                                                       After school

Izuku's POV 

I was getting out when Monoma pushed me into a empty closet. "Do it already punch me." "No" he said. I thought he was going to stop but not true. He pushes me into the wall. "Hurting you has fun but now it is boring now let's try something new." I knew he was going to rape me. "Please no don't do it" I plead. But he starts to kiss my neck leaving so much hickeys and it was hurting so bad. 

                                                                    After doing "It"

Monoma left me naked and I start to break down and cry.

3rd POV

Kirishima was waiting at the gates but Izuku didn't come. I went to 1-A to see Mr. Aizawa. We was getting ready to go home with Shinso.  "Mr. Aizawa have you seen Izuku we were supposed to walk home together." "No Kirishima I haven't seen him". "It been at least an hour and a half I'm getting worried something happened to him." Shinso, Mr.Aizawa and me were going around the school. Kirishima heard a someone crying. To his surprise it was Izuku naked. He quickly screamed for Aizawa and Shinso. He rapped izuku with him jacket. Aizawa and Shinso were shocked on what they saw. They immediately went home but izuku wanted Kirishima to stay he kept clutching him saying "Kirishima I'm scared". He kept rubbing circles till Izuku fell asleep. When they got home Aizawa helped Kirishima to Izuku's room. Aizawa told Kirishima to wait in the living room. Then started to put clothes on him. I saw bandages of Izuku. I unwrap the bandages to see cuts. I was shocked and went to tell Shinso and Kirishima.

Aizawa's POV 

I was shocked to see Izuku. I was filled with rage and sadness. I get out quickly get out of Izuku's room and  call mic

Mic: YYEEEEAAAAHHHH

Aizawa: shut it come home quickly Izuku has been through to things.

Mic:okay

                                             Call ended

I went to Izuku's room to see Shinso trying to calm Izuku down. I heard him keep on saying "I need Kirishima". I ran to the living room as fast as I could. "Kirishima Izuku needs you he needs you."   

                                                     30 minutes later

Mic came home panting. The only thing he could say was "what happened ?" Izuku has been cutting and looks like he has been raped. 

                                     Meanwhile with Kirishima 

Kirishima POV 

"Kiri I'm scared". Izuku said in a scared tone. "It's okay" I got him up and hugged him while rubbing his hair. "It okay your safe". He hugged me back and cry's more. I lift his head up and use my thumbs to wipe his tears. "What happened". "M-monama h-he r-r-r-a-a-a-p-p-p-e-d-d m-me.

I was shocked

Oh how I'm gonna kill this bastard.

 Hewwwo I think this chapter fucking sucks. Tell me WHY DOES ALL MIGHT NOT GIVE ALL FOR ONE FIRST AND TRAIN IT SO DEKU DOESNT BREAK A BONE. MY DO PEOPLE WRITE IN MY HERO ACADEMIA PEOPLE THAT TURNED INTO VILLAINS ARE DEAD. TOUYA TODOROKI IS DABI. AND OBORO SHIRAKUMO (Aizawa's best friend before turning evil) IN KUROGIRI.

Bye

Go Beyond Plus Untra

P.S : if you guys want to be friends we can. And you can talk to me in my Inbox