The Rain

The dark brown trees tower over Jericho as she walks through the park. She was of in thought thinking about her New crush, ban the fox sin of greed, Jericho was still angry at herself for feeling jealous of Elaine the guardian of the fairy kings forest.Even tho Elaine is deceased Jericho can't help but feel jealousy take over her when ever her name pops up. The girl furrowed her eyebrows in anger and disappointment.

She came to the conclusion that even if Elaine was never in Ban's life Jericho wouldn't have a chance, almost all the ladies in the kingdom were swooning over Ban or the Captain of the sins, Diane and king were in an inseparable relationship which made Jericho jealous; she wished someone anyone would love her,she'd always dreamed of settling down and raising a family, of course she doubted herself and  believed no one would love her.

The lavender haired girl let a tear trickle down her peach tinted checks. the tear quickly disappeared and disguised itself as a rain drop she hadn't realised it was almost pouring down with rain,well that and; A deep voice was calling some thing similar to her name.She hadn't realised at first,Ban the fox sin of greed had been calling her while she was deep inside her thoughts.
JALEKO! He contemply  called her name until she looked at him as soon as her icy glare hit his he signalled for her to come over.
Trying to escape the rain Jericho ran over to Ban who was standing under a patio roof on the deck of a small cottage covers in vines.

The rain was getting heavier by the second so ban made the trivial choice to push Jericho in the door the push was hard enough to make her fall on two her hands and knees.Her face went red with anger fumes practically bubbling out her ears ban soon came through the door slamming the door on his way in.he went around to Jericho's head and reached his hand out to help. But Jericho being the petty little girl she was she slapped his hand away.he gave a slight chuckle at the gesture.after calming down a bit Jericho stood up and dusted herself of with ban towering over her and making an accomplished Toothy grin. Jericho saw this and turned away folding her arms and puffing put her plump cheeks.
"C'mon don't be angry I saved you from the rain" Ban gloated
"Ugh fine-BUT I get to push you because you pushed me over" Jericho finally spoke
Ban slightly nodded and with that Jericho shifted her weight to her forwards foot and tried to push him,but ban quickly dodged this attack;he was ready for anything,well,almost anything.....

I didn't edit sorry if there's bad grammar.