♧︎︎︎✨ 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 ✨♧︎︎︎

Start from the beginning

After all he had fallen for you for a very long time actually, so I guess his feelings for you is probably was a downfall.

As he felt someone nudged him on the shoulder and he look to see who it was, it was one of his brothers name Thunderstorm or Thunder for short.

"Sir B/n said that we're on a break for the day" Thunder said as Quake raised his eyebrow "Only you and I?" Quake asked as Thunder shook his head, which means no.

"You, Ice, Solar, Thorn and me of course" Thunder said as Quake just sigh probably because of his two other brothers aren't with them since those two were probably slacking off or even worse trouble.

"What did they do this time?" Quake asked.

"The usual, they're slacking off again. anyway we should go to the others we shouldn't keep them waiting" Thunder said as Quake only nod his head as he walk with Thunder to take breaks from the duties that keeps them busy.

"Hey guys" Quake greeted them as they greeted back as they spent the time together as Quake decided to met up with you,as he separated from his brothers as he went to the kingdom's garden.Knowing that you were probably just enjoy the view at the scenary.

Quake Knowing that you have a soft spot for animals. Quake grabbed a dove that he actually saw came pass by in his window, as he was preparing to get ready for the day.

As he was there, he saw you sitting on the bench as you were looking around, admiring the scenary of the garden.

As Quake came up to you and tapped your shoulder as you looked at him about to scold him but you noticed that it was him as you noticed there's a dove in his hands as he gave it to you.

"For you, your majesty" Quake said as you just gave him a small smile.

"Thanks...."

"It's my pleasure, your majesty"

× Timeskip two years from now. ×

It had been two years as Quake's feelings for you got more developed for you but sadly, he doesn't have a chance with you because after all Quake knows you like someone else and you also know as well but little did you know, you had actually loved Quake all along.

Today, You decided to made a ballroom party tonight for a certain someone named C/n.

C/n doesn't really liked you that much, yes you may have the money, the looks and everything but the attitude? That goes down hill for them after all they liked R/n. Clearly you didn't know that yet.

As the next day comes around, you would asked Quake to buy some supplies as he agreed as he was wondering the streets of the town.

As Quake got bumped into someone and it was one and only R/n also known as your rival.

"I'm sorry! Are you alright? I wasn't really looking so I'm sorry about that" R/n apologise.

"It's alright, it's also my fault" Quake said as he let out a hand for R/n as they stood up.

"I guess this is we shall our good byes huh?" R/n said as Quake just nodded as they both took separated ways.