"Why the hell would you threaten her?"

"I didn't," I said turning my back to him. I continued to pull the chairs down quickly. I knew that he was upset that I brushed him off without fully explaining what happened. I didn't see the point when he was going to side with her anyway.

He grabbed my arm roughly yanking me towards him. "Ow, you're hurting me," I hissed trying to get my arm free.

He closed his eyes taking a deep breath, "I'm going to ask you one more time. Why did you threaten her?"

I looked into his eyes, "I didn't. I came in and started to work. She came in and started to taunt me, she called me weird and the only thing I did was walk away. I would never threaten anyone. You can check the cameras because that never happened."

He let me go and walked towards the stairs, "I'll look at the cameras. Finish working and get ready for tonight, both of you."

I rubbed my arm watching him climb the stairs quickly. I knew that Roxy felt like an idiot knowing that she would be caught in a lie. I had nothing to lie about and I knew that he would see that too. Hopefully, he would feel like a piece of crap after watching the cameras. I looked at Roxy and she looked pissed off but I didn't care. She deserved whatever punishment that Vain was going to give her.

 She deserved whatever punishment that Vain was going to give her

I looked at my reflection in the mirror gulped. This outfit was nothing like the outfits that I've worn before. It was a black lace bodysuit. That showed a lot of skin. I wore some black and silver heels to match. My hair was down and it was curled to perfection. My makeup was done to perfection as well. My eyes were black with glitter. With red lipstick to match.

"Damn, you look good babydoll

"Damn, you look good babydoll." Diamond smiled helping me touch up my outfit.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, "I don't know. I feel like I'm showing too much."

She laughed, "If you want to make money you have to show more than that." She was very sexy tonight. She had on a pink thong with some glitter nipple stickers to cover her nipples. She wore silver nine-inch heels to complete her outfit. Her hair was silky straight and her glitter makeup added to her look for tonight.