Chapter 21 : The arranged Marriage

Start from the beginning

"Unng.. Sehunie..is that you.." Baekhyun cutely mumbles.

"Long time no see.. Baekhyun-ah.." The person speaks in low voice, which makes Baekhyun's eyes widen in response as he spotted a familiar person standing besides him.

"W-what are you doing here.. Suho-hyung?" Baekhyun mutters as he tries to avoid Suho as much as possible but Suho suddenly takes a grip on his wrist.

"Baekhyun.. Don't even thinking of running away, no one is going to save you" Suho smirks as he pulls Baekhyun closer to him. Suho lifts Baekhyun's chin with his finger and gives him a creepy smile.

"Shall we have some fun, Baekhyunie?"

***

  - Sehun's pov -

"Thank you.."

I said as i get down from the cab. I sighed as the sight of a luxury house comes into my eyes. Honestly i really don't want to be here right now. I have been far away from home for too long and i don't even want to come back. But i just need to know.. What is father's intention, and how did he know about Baekhyun. It worries me a lot thinking what might happen if i don't come. My father is scarier than what normal people might think, he always used his power and money to get what he wanted, and he's not hesitating to use violence.

As soon as i stepped on the front gate, the security looks at me in amaze, he walks towards me and examine me from bottom to top.

"Can it be.. Oh Sehun-ssi? " he hesitantly asking. I nodded my head and give him a smile "it's been a while.. Seokjin-nim .."

"Oh my God.." He gasped while looking at me in disbelievement "i haven't see you since you left the house, it's been 8 years and i almost didn't recognize you. You have grown so tall and handsome, Sehun-ssi .. I'm surprised on how much you have grown, you must be taking care of yourself really well, hm?"

I chuckled on his words "well..you can say so, appearently i felt so much better since i left this house. If I stayed here, i might not be able to be the person i am now"

"Well- if you think so.." He smiles as he lightly pats my shoulder "you do seem so much happier and lively than when you still lived here, i'm glad to see that, Sehun-ssi"

"Thank you so much, Seokjin-nim" i move closer and hugs him. Seokjin-nim has been working as our house's security head since i was born, or maybe since my parents moved here. I've been with him since i was little, and he's one of the person who always entertain me when i was bored and sad. He cares for us just like his own family, and he's just like a father for me.

"By the way, why did you suddenly decided to come back, Sehun-ssi? " he asked after i pulled away from the hug.

"Oh..that.. My father forced me to have dinner with him- i can't refuse him"

"Ohh..i see.. If that so, you should wait inside, Sehun-ssi..i'm sorry that i made you stand here too long.. "

Seokjin-nim gives me a warm smile.

I nodded, lightly bows at him before stepping inside the house. I looked around, the surroundings are still the same from when i left the house, except there're more flowers and plants on the front yard. It's really been a while...

"It's been awhile.. Huh.."

I turned around by the familiar voice coming from my back. A frown is formed on my lips as i look at the person who's standing on my back. I guess i'm thinking too much that i didn't hear the car's sound coming.

"Hey hey hey, what's with that face? Is that how you supposed to greet your beloved father?" He chuckles as he walks towards me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"My my, my one and only son.. Have grown tall and good-looking, you must be having my genes, huh? "

I rolled my eyes , disliking what he just said and lightly shoved his hand away from my shoulder "i'd rather be ugly instead of getting your genes"

My father shakes his head with a little smirk on his face "your face changed, but your behavior never changes, Sehun.."

"I've changed a lot more than what you think, father. But i don't see a point why i should change my behavior towards you" i lowly said.

He chuckles "you really are my son, huh.. We look alike so much"

I looked at him in annoyance "can you stop talking about how look alike we were? Like i said, i don't want to look alike you at all"

"Whatever you said, son.. Get into the car, we'll head to the restaurant where we'll have our dinner" my father opens the car's door , his hand leads me in.

I rolled my eyes and get inside the car. My father going in as well and he sits beside me. I throw my look away to the road, not wanting to face him or talk to him.

***

"The reservation on the name "Oh Seungmin"  "

"This way sir, please follow me"

Both of us finally seating on our table after the waiter leads us here. I furrowed my brows as soon as we seated meanwhile my father was ordering the food. We're only two..right? But why there's one more chair?

"Father- we're just having dinner, it's only both of us right?" I asked.

My father smiles without saying anything, and i started to feel suspicious of his silence.

"Father-"

Before i get to continue my sentence, my father suddenly lifts his hand.

"Over here" he said.

I turned my face around and my eyes widen on the sight i'm seeing. A woman in red dress and heels is walking towards us with smile.

"Sehun, i want you to meet Byun Jihyo" my father says when Jihyo already stands beside our table, a wide smile was on her face as she looks at me.

"My secretary and your bride-to be"

To be continued.