"Hold on tiger, where you're goin?" He questioned.

Hyejun pushed his hand away and unlocked the door, straightly checking through the rooms there were one by one. Her heart started to beat even faster when she reached the fourth room , waeng's room.

Shakily, she opened the door. Her instinct was right, Beomgyu was there laying on the bed still asleep due to the drugs Soobin gave him two days ago as a replacement to his sleeping pills.

Sneaky? Exactly.

"Beomgyu!" She cried out, running to him and hugged his desperate body. She felt he's pretty light and slightly thinner, his chubby cheeks had also disappeared.

"B-Beomgyu! It's me! Your w-wife.." Indeed, she remembered that they've married but she wouldn't tell anyone neither do Taera. Only Soobin, Taehyun, Kai and Yeonjun—-close friends of hers knew.

"He'll be awake soon, Hyejun." Soobin sounded benevolent at the door. She kept on shaking Beomgyu until her energy drained out.

Soobin and Taehyun walked in and the three of them excluding asleep Beomgyu made a decision to talk openly to each other at the sofa in the corner of the room.

"What happen to him, Tae? Is it because of me?" Hyejun wept. Taehyun shook his head right away which made her began to sob again.

"All of this happened because of that psychopath bastard, okay? Don't blame yourself, dear." Taehyun comforted. Soobin kept quiet knowing what Taehyun said was true.

"If only I didn't leave him—"

"Let the past be , Hyejun-ah.." Soobin interrupted.

Hyejun wiped the tears away using her sleeves. She glanced at Beomgyu who's sleeping like a baby, just like how she used to see him months ago.

"Care to explain?" Hyejun sniffled. Soobin and Taehyun exchanged glances, preparing themselves for the big surprise they're about to tell.

"Yeonjun escaped and he's coming for revenge."

[☆彡———♡———☆彡]

The boy woke up, his head was hurting badly even after two hours been left alone with the drug rushing through him.

Once he woke up, he was startled with the sudden appearance of Yeonjun.

Which he had no idea who he was.

"Who are you! What am I doing here!" Kai screamed out of fear, gripping the blanket afraid of his dark aura as he came closer to him.

"Do you.." Yeonjun seductively said. "Recognize me?" He continued.

Kai was quick to shake his head signing a no! and that made Yeonjun grinned devilishly. "Perfect." He mumbled silently.

"Now." He pulled out a corrupted picture and Kai unconsciously glanced at it. Yeonjun saw the look on his fellow friend's face , he was in dazed.

It was a picture of the five of them—excluding Hyejun, where they were dressed up in suits for a team mission the past July.

"What am I doing there?!" Kai screamed, Yeonjun's eardrums were about to combust when he heard the same dolphin scream he had, never changed in a bit.

"Here?" Yeonjun took a look at the photo, tilting his head teasingly. He then teared the photo into three pieces, Yeonjun and Huening Kai were separated from those three.

"These three spoiled brats." He pointed out at Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun as a sinister smirk popped out.

"They're the ones who ruins your life, sweetie."

Kai looked back at Yeonjun in disbelief, he felt like he knew them—all of them including Yeonjun. But, seeing the pity disguised look on Yeonjun's face tells him otherwise.

"Who are they?" Kai asked, feeling a bit curious.

Yeonjun put on his haunted face. "Mafias. Horrible mafias who ruins everything including someone's life." He said, expressionless.

Kai looked again at the photo of the other three but failed when Yeonjun crumbled it. "Don't you feel like killing them?" He suddenly asked the younger.

Kai frowned. "W-What?"

Yeonjun sighed. "Come on, Kai! They destroyed our families! They deserved a revenge from us!" He sounded glowering.

"T-They ruined you too?" His eyes widened.

Yeonjun nodded, a tear suddenly left his eye. "Because of them, they took my girlfriend by force and made her their sex slave." He wailed.

Kai covered his mouth in shock, disbelief. Slowly, he began to trust those filthily lies. Kai patted Yeonjun's back sympathetically.

"Please." Yeonjun begged, took a hold of Kai's hand.

"Let's teach them a lesson."

Kai remained quiet. He was puzzled, whether to accept his request to a stranger or not. He had a plan to run away from here but, hearing Yeonjun's sobs made him felt guilty to even make an action.

"Can I have your name?" Kai said gravely.

Yeonjun sniffled , "Y-Yeonjun." He wiped his fake tears before staring back at Kai with those mischievous eyes.

"What's the first lesson, Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun managed to put on his sly smirk then afterwards placed back his pained look. "Will you promise me to follow every single commands until we finally succeeded in destroying them back?" He again asked being wolfish as he used to be.

"Sure. We both going through hard times after what you said so it's time for a payback." Kai showed a determined look on his face, he meant his words.

Yeonjun roguishly smiled. "Then, let's begin our plans now."