Chapter 2~ This Is Going To Be A Long Night

Start from the beginning

"I like that idea!" I said enthusiastically.

"No, one of you will be sleeping in Amber's room." My Mom explained.

"Well, I'm sorta of getting over a relationship right now, Louis is in a relationship with a girl named Jenna, Zayn with a girl named Cara, so I think it would be best for Harry to share your room." Liam said awkwardly.

"How about Niall?" I asked confused.

'' Niall farts in his sleep.'' Zayn explained.

Great. So gas bag, or player. Well, I guess player. I just won't let him try anything.

"Okay, I'm sharing a room with Henry I guess!" I said smiling.

"Harry." He corrected.

"Whatever." I snapped.

"Okay, we're leaving! Show them their rooms Amber!" My Dad said before leaving.

"Bye honey" My Mom said before walking out.

I walked upstairs and showed the boys the two guest rooms. They were side by side.

'I get Zayn!!!" Both Louis and Niall yelled at the same time.

"But you always get Zayn!!!" Niall whined.

''Yeah, because Zayn is pretty!" Louis said stroking Zayn's hair.

"But Liam is gonna make me go to sleep early, and take away my food!" Niall cried.

"To bad!!" Louis yelled pushing Zayn into a room and slamming a door.

"NO SECKS!!!!" I yelled into the room.

"I AM NOT GAY!!!!" Zayn yelled opening the door.

"Me neither. But we're still sharing a room." Louis smiled.

"Well then, heres my- or our room!" I said showing curly my room.

"I am going to go order pizza...come down when you guys are ready!!!

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

30 MINUTES LATER

The boys were finally done unpacking, and sitting on the couch.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" I asked throwing them a bunch of movies.

"LETS WATCH TOY STORY!!!" Liam yelled.

Ding Dong!!!

"Must be the pizza!!" I said walking to the door.

When I answered the door, I saw that it was a new delivery man. He was about my age, so 18, he had blond hair, brown eyes, and he was tan. He was hot!

"Hello beautiful!" The boy smiled.

"Hey." I said blushing.

"Heres your pizza! I'm Jayson!" He said sticking out his hand for me to shake.

"Amber." I said shaking it.

"Would you like my number?" He asked winking.

"Sure!" I said smiling as he wrote it on my hand.

You will never guess what happened next.

                                                             Harry's POV

"Fine! We will watch paranormal!" Liam said finally giving in on watching ToyStory.

"Should I go pay for the pizza? It's not fair Amber has to." Niall says stealing Louis carrot.

Bad move Niall. He's dead. Never mess with Louis carrots.

"You're dead Niall." Louis whispered as he got up and started chasing Niall.

"Guys stop!" Liam groaned.

"Well, I'll go pay for the pizza I guess!" I shrugged and laughed. 

I walked over to the front door to see Amber and the pizza man being all flirty! Why do I care! Oh shit, he's writing his number on his hand....he's gonna rape her! He looked about her age to...I gotta stop this!

"hey love!" I smiled putting my arms around her waist, and pecking her cheek.

The delivery man stopped writing his number.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you had a.." The pizza man said, until I cut him off.

I took the pizza and then said. "Yup, sorry bye!" Then slammed the door in his face. Emma looked furious.

"What the hell way that?" She asked angrily.

"I just- I don't know." I whispered quietly walking into the living room.

I sat on the couch, and Amber sat beside me, since there were no seats left. The movie started. I hate horror movies. Why would I agree to watch this? This is going to be a long night.

Heyo lovely people!! What's up? What do you think of this update? Do you like Harry and Amber!? Comment, vote, and fan! Thanks you!!!

Jessxx