Chapter 8 [Part II]

Start from the beginning

'Did he have to point that out? Another thing that I hate........well, he does know my dad, so I guess I can give him that as leeway......still-'   your thought were cut off by the voices of your fellow course mates

"what?!" "Another pro's kid?" "(D/H/N) is so cool!"  "I wonder if his kid is anything like that?"  "Can anyone even spot them?"  "I thought they were recruited to school abroad!"  "Coming to U.A, huh?"

The burly man immediately locked eyes with you, startling you    'how did he even know where I was?..............I guess that's how pro's are'    you then blinked, realizing that he was probably letting the students talk to make sure you got ready before he called you out.

You pulled your scrunchy off your left wrist and began tying your hair up into a high ponytail as he cleared his throat and continued

"(D/H/N)'s daughter is going to be the first one to demonstrate, since she's new and after that, you all will follow, you will say your name, age, your quirk, then give us a brief demonstration of your quirk"

His eyes found you and you nodded, letting him know you were ready. The male immediately sighed "the stage is clear for you, (y/n), hurry up"  making you exhale softly before opening your palms and letting ice cover them slowly, then crack and turn into snow.

You stood up, making heads turn and eyes focus on you, you walked down the stairs as quickly as you could to escape the whispers and mumbles that followed you at each step you took. 

"She's so pretty"  "I definitely see the resemblance"  "she's cute"  "she really looks like her Dad"  "such an intimidating aura"  "can you see that silky hair? It's so beautiful"  "are we sure she's not as bad as Todoroki?"

You brushed off the whispers as you stepped onto the stage and bowed in front of your teacher, making the students gasp. You raised your head, confused before Vlad sighed "Most of them are mannerless" you smiled lightly before facing the crowd and bowing to them.

"Hello, fellow course mates, it's a pleasure to meet all of you and learn about you today, I hope we can all get along"  you said as you raised your head before you continued "My name is (y/l/n) (y/n), I'm 15 years old and my quirk is Ice Make Magic"

You paused to smile sheepishly at Kendo before continuing "the skill I will be show casing is known as paralyzing snowflakes" you took a deep breath before exhaling, cold air escaping your lips as the sides of your face frosted slightly

The temperature in the room dropped drastically as you closed your eyes in concentration. You held out your hands to build up mana in your palms, then you released all the manga you had built up, wisps of icy breath escaping your lips and palms.

The room got even colder and had the students shivering, you took another deep breath before pulling your arms to your chest in an x, then flinging them outwards as you said the name of the move "Ice Make Magic : Paralyzing Snowflakes"

At that, snow began falling from the roof, where a giant block of ice was floating, the little pieces of snow then started bursting into full snowflakes. You opened your eyes to watch your course mates "ooh" and "ah" and "wow" in delight.

You smiled at Sen, who gave you a lazy thumbs up in return before noticing several people trying to catch the snowflakes "um......it's not advisable to try and catch the snowflakes, please don't.............no, don't do that" you warned, but a certain blond that you had befriended wasn't having any of that.

"I'm going to eat it" he said "do it" Sero nodded, before Kirishima sighed "Kaminari....please don't-" "no, let him eat it" Mina smirked at Sero before looking at you, you had barely managed to jump off the stage before he licked one..........................and then..............................................and then he froze.

You landed right in front of the first row of seats before sighing "seriously, Kaminari? Ugh..."  Vlad had already started talking when you bit your lip and created an ice platform that raised you to the fifth row. He paused when he turned to you and saw the ice platform instead.

You jumped off the ice platform making it dissolve into snow, when you landed right in front of Kaminari, you focused mana between your palms and closed your eyes to concentrate before opening your eyes and placing a hand on the frozen boy's forehead.

You let your mana flow through, looking for the loose thread that you could use to unravel the ice. You bit your lip as you thought  'find the loose thread, find the loose thread, it's just a loose thread, so find it......find the......loose...thread.........found it'   

You opened your eyes as you warned your other friends "I suggest you run" they all left, except the ash blond you spotted earlier "are you sure you can take whiplash, buddy?" You asked, making him grunt in response "don't say I didn't warn you"

You sighed as you grabbed the loose thread in the spell and yanked it by tapping the blond's forehead thrice. At first, nothing happened, then all of a sudden, the ice exploded, giving you one of the worst recoils you've ever gotten from your quirk.

You used an arm to shield your eyes from the shards of ice, before stopping Kaminari's face from falling into your chest. You picked him up bridal style and walked out of the vapor, sighing "where do I take him?"

"To r-r-recovery girl, this way" Kendo stuttered, blinking in surprise as she followed you to the door and took you to recovery girl.