"Of course I know you that is why I am saying this. We all are ready but the main person is ready or not?" asked Harsh.

"I don't know Harsh. I'll just go and check in his room", said Anjana.

Before Anjana could go, Arjun said playfully, "Mom, is it necessary that we have to take bhai? You know I can marry that pretty girl."

Harshvardhan twisted his ear while Arjun said, "Dad, it's paining. I am sorry. But is it my fault that you have chosen such a pretty girl for Bhai?"

"Arjun, I will choose a beautiful girl for you also. Unless you already have someone in your mind I mean in your heart", said Harsh.

Arjun got shocked and said, "Dad, I was just joking."

Harshvardhan winked at him, saying, "Even I was joking Arjun. You got so shocked as if you really have someone."

"If your jokes are over can I go and look for Cheeku?" asked Anjana.

"Mom, it's a humble request. Don't call Bhai as Cheeku in front of everyone. You know he could feel embarrassed. Especially when we are going to see a girl for him", said Arjun.

Anjana sighed and went towards a room. When she entered the room, she saw a guy who was facing the mirror.

"Cheeku", called out Anjana.

The guy turned and was none other than Aditya Hooda.

"Wow Cheeku. You are looking nice. I am sure the girl will like you", said Anjana with a smile.

"Maa, I don't want to get married so soon", said Aditya.

"Adi, you are 28 and you call it so soon. Come on Adi. Is there any problem with the girl? You have seen her photo, right?" asked Anjana.

"Yes Maa I have seen her photo and she... but by someone's looks how can I decide if I want to spend my entire life with her?" asked Aditya.

"That is why we are going to see her today Cheeku. You both can talk and then say your decision. There is no hurry that you have to see yes today only", said Anjana.

She kept a hand on his cheek and said, "Cheeku, I know you want to focus on business. But getting married doesn't mean that you'll stop looking after our business."

"Maa but..." Aditya tries to speak but Anjana cut him in, saying, "No buts Adi. And now you are ready let's go downstairs. Your Paa and Arjun are waiting for us. And if you don't want to get married to that girl, Arjun will make sure to get married to that girl. He liked her so much."

"Really? Arjun liked Zoya?" asked Aditya.

"Yes, Cheeku. I am glad that at least you know her name. So that you don't have to get embarrassed in front of her by asking her name", said Anjana.