Our game tomorrow is a big one for our ranking and I'm so fucking nervous I can't function properly. Coach has been putting me in as quarterback and I'm handling it well, but he hasn't done that in 20 years, not since my dad's reign here.

I most importantly though miss Ellie, her laugh, her smile, her attitude, all of it.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a gentle knock at my door. It's night right now and I'm trying to study for and exam Monday morning. I know that if I don't do it now I never will. My grades are steady but I'm scared if they drop much lower I'm going to lose my scholarship, I have no idea what to do if that happens.

I look over at my clock and it displays 8, I still haven't ate fucking dinner. I walk to my door tripping over shirts and shoes and open it gently.

She's here, with the biggest brightest smile and largest bag of Chick-fil-a possible. In her other hand is my STD test results, "I looked them over and you're right, you're clean, swear to me I'm the only girl you're with from now on." She tells me as I nod instantly.

I can't help but smile at her and pull her through the door kissing her as hard as possible as she grins.

She gasps and puts the bag on my desk, while holding on to my shoulders and jumping up on my waist. I carry her over to my bed and lay her down gently.

Pulling away from her lips I look into those beautiful bright blue eyes. "Hey baby, what are you doing here?" I ask while kissing the side of her neck.

She giggles, the same giggle I've been missing for the last few days, and grips my hair bringing my face in front of hers and responds "I missed you, I know you haven't eaten either because your eyes look sunken in from studying, so I brought us Chick-fil-a, and I'm going to help you study so you can get some sleep for your big game tomorrow."

She kisses my nose and gets up from my bed walking to my desk, I know it's to early to tell her how I feel but damn if I don't know that the trouble standing in front of me is the girl I care about deeply. She's going to be my wife and I love her. I love her so fucking much.

We haven't had sex, we haven't really done anything since our first date but I don't need that. Having her here with me is enough to keep me satisfied. We got hot and heavy a week ago, and we almost went there until my phone started going off, my mom was calling so it was a instant mood killer.

We ended up getting each other off though, and I love the way her hands feel on me. The way her grip is makes me hard just thinking about it. I have never been a guy for hand jobs but hers are fucking amazing. I didn't let anyone touch me before but Ellie, I love her.

I look over at her, "Thank you baby, I've been trying to get it for an hour and still nothing."

She smiles and states "Oh really, huh. Well we are going to take care of that" and pulls a 30 count nugget out of her bag, with barbeque, ranch and honey mustard, 3 waffle fry containers and two lemonades. She knows that I can eat double whatever she can, we figured that out a month ago when we had a pizza eating contest. She ate three slices before tapping out and I ate and entire pizza.

She continues, "Every question you get right, you get a nugget, every wrong answer I get one, deal? And just so you know I can eat a lot of nuggets."

I walk over to her and grab her tight waist and whisper "Thank you for doing this" right in her ear and pecking behind it. I feel her chills arise on her soft tan skin just from my breathing.

Smiling at me and kissing my cheek she starts "You would do it for me, and you are going to pass this exam, of course with my help!" She picks up my book and looks at the page I'm on and my notes.