"Why couldn't you just agree when he said we were betrothed" my eyes widen "be..because were not" he looked at me "I would feel better if he would stop eyeing you" I sighed and took his other hand "i'm sorry but come on we should go back in and listen to what's going on and if you want you can still hand my hand" he smiles a bit before pulling me back in the room as we enter Jordan comes to us "so while they talk this out do you guys spare?" I see Damian turn to Talia and she nods as in saying it's ok if we leave we both turn back to Jorden "yeah come on".

Time Skip

We made it to the training room and Jordan grabbed my hand pulling me away from Damian and to the center of a ring "what do you plan to fight with" he chuckled "I was thinking we could go hand to hand" I shrugged and got into position we both came at each other mostly me dogging trying to wear him down but he seemed to be holding up pretty well so I started attacking and getting a few hits in the other he blocked I was going for his feet when his arm came around my waist pulling me close to him.

 I looked at him consumed before he pulled me down rolling us over so he pinned me. I looked at him confused "that wasn't real fighting" he shrugged "I would say the ending is pretty nice" I raised an eyebrow before hearing Damian off to the sideline he was glaring at Jordan then looked at me with a smirk that says ' show him what really fighting is' I smirk back and get out of his hold then he seems shocked but I come at him.

I sweep his feet from under him he lands with a grunt and I bend down with one leg out and then take my swords out pointing it to his chest "that's really sparing". I put my swords down then back up enough so he can't try to jump me he got up on his own "ok i'm beat he smiled at me "you're really good ya no..I would love it if you could teach me some of your moves".

 I flet Damian next to me and he grabbed my hand in his so I looked down at them then back at Jordan "i'll see if it permits" I felt Damian grip my hand harder while glaring at Jordan so I pulled him to the door before turning back to him "I will send for someone to come show you back to your king..if you don't already know your way back"

He nodded "I know my way back but thank you Y/N" he came up to me and took the hand that Damian wasn't holding and brought it up to is lips pressing a light kiss to it so I turned my head confused at the gesture. Before I could question it he walked out I felt Damian girp tighten around mine so I turned to him and he was glaring where Jordan had once stood so I raised a brown but pulled him away. He took lead and pulled us to his room and didn't bother with the door he pulled away from his grip on my hand and sat on the floor in front of his bed with his hand in his hair so I just stood there "are you okay Damian" he looked up at me "I don't like him" I shrugged "he may be lacking in our form of training Damian but at least he's somewhat well mannered" I saw him turn away from me with a glare resting on his face "so you like him?".