12. Let's Leave It At That

Start from the beginning

"Suuurrrreeeee. You're stupid."

"I'm not stupid! And I'm waaayyy cooler than Sasuke.]

"And who are you? Another weakling of the Hidden Leaf?" The purple guy taunted.

"No, I'm Sasuke Uchiha, and I'm wondering why you're here," Sasuke didn't even flinch at the insult, but kept throwing his pebble.

"Do you wanna fight? Huh? Because I bet you'll lose." This guy was seriously annoying you.

"When did he once say that?" You mumbled under your breath.

"Huh? What did you say? You with the... the um...." His eyes got lost when they wandered your body.

"Hey, my eyes are up here, dumbass." You had no time for this tomfoolery. Absolutely no time.

"Hmmm. She's fiesty. I like it." The girl smiled.

"Whatever. Time to see if these Leaf ninja are as weak as I think they are." He took the thing off of his back and began unravelling the bandages on it. His companion even looked surprised.

"You're going to use Crow?" She asked.

What's Crow?

"What do you think he's doing?" Sakura whispered.

"No idea," you admitted. "Konohamaru, you and your friends should go."

"Got it!" He yelled. You watched as he and his friends ran off in another direction.

You were all quiet as he slowly unwrapped his mystery item.

"Kankuro..." A voice suddenly spoke. It was a hoarse whisper, yet it was sort of loud. "I think you're being irrational. You should stop."

The guy who you presumed was Kankuro, immediately stopped what he was doing and laughed sheepishly. "What? Ohh! Gaara! Yeah, yeah I was just joking and becoming acquainted with the locals!" He looked into the tree Sasuke was in.

Standing upside down right beside Sasuke in the tree, was a boy with no eyebrows and flaming red hair. He had a gourd thing on his back and some sort of  mark on his forehead. Even with the distance between the two of you, you could tell it was 愛 ("ai" meaning: love). Gaara didn't seem like anyone you'd want to mess with.

But lmaooo, the look on Sauske's face when he realized Gaara was just inches away from him was priceless. You wished you could've taken a picture of it.

"Kankuro, Temari, we must go now."

"Yeah, definitely let's go." They seemed somewhat scared of him.

"Wait, who are you, and why are you in the Leaf Village?" You asked. The Hidden Leaf did get a lot of visitors and travelers, but they seemed hostile. Like they actually had business to be doing here.

'We're here to take the Chūnin exams," the girl, Temari, said it like you should've known.

"The what?" Naruto asked.

"The Chūnin exams?" She repeated.

"What's that?" Honestly, you had to admit it. Naruto was bold to put his stupidity on display for all to see. But you didn't know either, so you kept your mouth shut.

"The exam you take to graduate from a gēnin to become a chūnin. Are you stupid, kid, or are you dumb?" She asked.

"Ummm, I'm pretty sure those are cinnamons." Naruto squinted.

"You mean 'synonyms'?" Sasuke corrected.

"Ehhhh, whatever," mumbled Naruto.

"When do they start?" Sakura asked.