After 20 minutes , he came out from the bathroom and got a little bit startled seeing a little silent baby sitting on the bed looking down ...

He just avoided him and was about to go to the closet to grab his clothes but got stopped by his silent baby silently tapping on his shoulder ...

Yg turned around and got shook by seeing his shirt and pant already ironed and was nicely folded on the bed .....

Mn : may I ????? ( said lowly with a silent mood looking down)

Yg : ( only looked at his little baby confusedly)

Mn went near Yg and made him wear the shirt and then the pant along with the panties that Yg wears ....

He then made Yg wore his suit and then his ties..
He was making Yg wore his ties and was only looking at Ygs Chest putting his head down ,...

He then made Yg sat up the chair and then dry off Ygs hair .....
After finishing the drying off , he knelt before Yg and still put his head down in being ashamed of himself ....

Mn : Yg .... I'm sorry for being so harsh on you at last night ....
Everything I did and said to you was just for being too much stressed and afraid to face the truth that , I lost my position .....
On the past 12 years , I only snatched your real position and made that mine ....
I'm a real thief ...

Yg : ( just looked at the guilty Mn )

Mn : I'm sorry ~~~( cried on Ygs lap ) I'm sorry for hurting you like this ~~~

Yg : It's OK ... I had already forgave you , Mn ... ( said coldly)

Mn : ( hugged on Ygs stomach) please , don't be mad at me , Yg .. Please ~~~I love you ~~~~

Yg knew , Mn still didn't learned his lessons yet .. He's still the same egoistic person , inside ....
And Yg wants his husband to learn his lessons properly ...
He wants to teach Mn that , no person in this world can survive happily with this ego that he had bore in his inside ....

So this time , he thought to be hard on Mn ...
He wants to show and prove Mn that , there is no person in this world , who can survive without his family's support ......
He wants to show Mn that very truth that , every successful man is actually nothing without his loved one's support ..

Yg : Mn.. I'm getting late for my office ..... ( said coldly)

Mn : ( cried hard making Ygs stomach wet with his hot tears and whimpered hard) No!!!! Don't go!!!! I'm sorry ~~~ I love you ~~~( whimpered crazily and hugged Yg tightly in afraid to lose Yg)

Yg : Mn... Don't be a stubborn !!!! Leave me .. I've office ....

Mn : no!!! Stay here with me ..... I Love you ~~~( said crying and kissing on Ygs stomach )

Ygs heart was beating fast looking at his baby .... His Baby's sad crying was really hurting him inside but he kept his hard face outside ....

Yg : ( pulled Mn up and made him sit on the bed ) Mn ... You're not my baby now .. So please , stop crying ....
Now I no longer can handle it ....

Mn cried hard looking down .....

Mn : but I love you ~~~~( cried his heart out like a little stubborn baby)