Damn it. Did she saw Chae? 

I don't know what to do now. I made sure they don't get to see each other but did it work? What do I say? Should I just let them meet each other now?? 

I was contemplating about what to do when Momo eonnie rushed to Mina eonnie and took her somehwere along with Sana eonnie. 

Phew!! Life saviour. 

"Yah!! Why did you do that?" Chae shouted as she came out. 

"Hehe sorry about that." I chuckled. 

"Answer me." She said in a deep tone that had me in chills. 

Damn I'm getting goosebumps. 

"Uhh I- I." I couldn't say anything because I don't have any excuses. 

"You're scaring her eonnie," said Tzuyu while giggling. 

"I don't care. She pushed me so hard without any reason." 

"I was just playing with you. Please forgive your eonnie," said I doing an aegyo. 

I know she will stop asking me questions. 

"Aish, fine just stop doing that," said Chae while making a disgusted face. 

"Hmm." I pouted causing both of them to cringe and run away. 

That was a close call. 

Momo's POV 

"Hey, where are we going?" Mina asked. 

"I- uhh I don't like that area yeah. So let's move to another one." I managed to reason out. 

"Ok but what about our stuff?" She asked. 

"I'll bring it just find a new spot ok," I said and let them go on their own. 

"Wait," said Sana. 

I turned around and waited for her to continue. 

"I'll come with you." I made a confuse face. 

"You can't carry all those things by yourself." She laughed causing me to chuckle nervously. 

"Why don't we all bring it. We can save time as well," said Mina. 

"NO!!" 

They both looked at me with confused face. 

"Mina you can't go to get the stuff because... umm you... have to look for a spot. There are loads of people here so when we come back there might not be any space left for us. Therefore, one of us should be find a place to rest." She nodded and left to look for a spot for us. I sighed closing my eyes. 

"So?" said Sana which caused me to look at her in confusion. 

"Don't act like you don't know. I saw her with my own eyes and I know you took us away because you didn't want Mina to see her." Sana stated. 

I guess I have no choice but to tell her. I was going to ask her for the help anyways so I guess it's fine if she knows about it now. 

"She's alive," I simply said but Sana is shocked. I explained her while walking towards our stuff. 

"Remember when we were cancelling our reservation back in Tokyo? When I was disappeared for while?" She nodded. 

"Well, I saw Chae back then with 2 girls."