Chapter 2

"Umm umm hi Jake"I said stuttering a bit.Jake just said a hey and then he wisspered something to Ash and she just smiled,then he left.All the girls were left in a daze when he left,but I was mad."Ash how could you?!"I said angrily.Ash just stared at me wondering what I meant with an innocent look but I was too mad to even notice so I snapped at her again then i ran to the toilet crying and she followed me."What's wrong Jess?"Ash said and this time i lost it"What's wrong,do you think i'm blind,i saw it all"I snapped,"saw what Jess?Stop yelling at me,I did nothing wrong!"she replied."Well you betrayed me,I thought we were bff's!!"I said harshly,"we are,but you are acting like a bitch right now,I didn't betray you!!"she snapped back."You know I like Jake  but you were flirting with him in front of me!!"I said angrily,"oo oh is this what it's all about,you being jealous!!"she said out quite amused."No it's not,you betrayed me!!"I said crying this time,"No I did not,you should have asked!Jake only wanted my help to surprise you!"she said out frustrated."Wait what?Are you serious?"I said with an evident smile,"Yes for real,Jake likes you."OMG Ash i'm so sorry please forgive me"I said while doing the puppy dog eye thingy.Ash forgave me like always and we went back to the cafeteria to pick up our stuff before the bell rang.We went to our lockers and collected some stuff,then headed to Art class which lasted for a few minutes.After class we had cheer practice so we headed to the gym and when we got there I was awestruck by the decorations and a poster saying "Will you go out with me"and another one saying turn around and I did,only to see Jake kneeling down in front of me then he said what I never mind expected him to say."Jessica Sterling will you do me a favour by going out Friday night with me Jake Simpson?"he said,"uuumm yee yes"I said stuttering because of th*zzzzzzze shock.He got up then he said catch ya Friday night be ready by six and I just muttered an ok because I was totally out of words,my crush since sophomore asked me out.After he left I went to the changing room,tied my hair into a pony tail with a white ribbon then I put on my red cheer outfit which fitted me like it was custom made for me.

Soon all the cheer girls came and practice began,we did a few spins and some cartwheels,then we finally concluded it at 4.After cheer practice Ash and I hopped into my car then I dropped her off at her place and headed home.I got home at 4:45greeted my siblings and the nanny before heading to my room.I dropped my bag on my bed then I went to my bathroom and had a relaxing bubble bath thinking about my upcoming date,I really can't wait for Friday.

End of chapter guys hope y'all enjoyed the story and please comment I'm curious to know what y'all think😭😭😭😭