incorrect quotes pt 4 knock knock fbi's at yo door

Start from the beginning

---

Koko: What has been making life hard for the nudist colony?

Rewmi: Making the penises kiss.

---

Jouta: When I was tripping on 'Charmy Green', a cooler full of organs turned into free samples.

---

Stella: During sex, I like to think about genetically engineered super-soldiers.

---

Rewmi's actor: Today on Jouta's Bizarre Life, we will find out how long Jouta's clenched butt cheeks can withstand a night of Taco Bell and anal sex.

*camera pans to Jouta and Koko secretly*

---

18 year old Josaki: This is the time of life! I'm young, hot, and full of crippling debt! :D

---

Josaki: What ended my last relationship?

Brynjar: Unfathomable stupidity.

---

Jouta: I tell you, it was a non-stop fuckfest. When it was over, my ass looked like a buritto that's just sour cream.

Everyone: *looks at Koko*

---

Hanako: How's it like speaking multiple languages?

Rewmi: *wearing a sweater with a large print that says 'VERY BIEN'*

---

Koko: My father was trying to say 'big dick energy' but forgot what it was and goes " is that fat dick spirit? "

Michelle: Fat dick spirit is the new big dick energy.

Ren: That big chobe chi!

Led: That funky chub chakra!

---

Led: The alphabet is terrifying. A bee sea? No thanks, I'm out.

Koko, while Ren and Michelle are losing their shit: I can't even articulate how fucking bad this joke is.

---

Ontario: I got to be honest, a lot of hot people go to art museums... And I'm one of them~

Marino: I'm too ugly, they won't let me in.

Marino: That and my shirt that says " i eat oil paintings when security guards aren't looking "

---

Josaki: If you can't handle Moses gargling Jesus's balls while the Shiva and the Buddha penetrate his divine hand holes, you better stay away from Cards Against Humanity.

---

Hiroaki: Lilliano, right behind you is a slippery slope that leads you to a bleached asshole.
Marino, behind Lilliano: Oh fuck you, Hiro.

---

Josaki/Pisces: What really brings out the child in me?
Brynhar: A miscarriage.

---

Stella: In M. Night's Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that men had really been not contributing to society in any meaningful way all along.

---

Jouta: When you get down right to it, an unhinged ferris wheel rolling towards to the sea is just a windmill full of corpses.

---

Dorotea: I went from bitch slap, to first kill, all thanks to menstrual rage.

---

Brynjar: Whining like a little bitch + Vikings = Loki, the trickster God.

---

Rewmi: Spectacular abs + Self-Loathing = Another goddamn vampire movie.

---

Rosanio: This year's hottest album is 'Daddy Issues' by me, Rosanio Giovanna.

---

Rewmi: Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?

Jouta: An Iphone in the toilet.

Rosanio: A cheap ass tooth fairy.

Hanako: Another pregnancy test.

---

Donatello: If people are going to assume guys with long hair are gay and women with short hair are lesbians, then I guess y'all won't mind if I assume bald people are eagles.

---

Hiroaki: One time Mari gave me a glass of milk and I was supposed to ask " who's milk is this " because I had no idea whether it was for me or Josette but instead I just stared down at the milk and asked, " who's this? "

Hiroaki: Then he turned around and replied without missing a beat, " that's your new friend, mr. milk " and we just stared each other for a second and he asked me if I was high.

---

Me: What motivates you to do... anything you do?

LITERALLY EVERYONE I FUCKING KNOW: An overwhelming compulsion to poke life with a metaphoric stick just to see what the fuck will happen.

---

These quotes are so cursed
Do I care?
Of course not