I laugh aloud and I grab a bunch of chocolates out my pocket and give it to them, making them yell excitedly and run to tell their mothers.

I stand upright, and I see the new boy from my last visit approach me.

"Hey, erm.. miss... I mean... Violet?" He says shyly.

I look up at him.

"Yes Harris?" I ask.

He goes a little bit red.

"I- I'm sorry for acting up last time. I shouldn't have shown you bad mouth. I apologise." He says earnestly.

I smile at him.

"Don't worry about it. You can ask any of the boys here already. Most of them went through the same thing." I tell him.

He brightens up and grins.

"I'on doubt it" he says rubbing his neck.

"Now you wanna practice some sparring techniques with me or what?"  I ask.

Before he can respond, he stops short, looking behind me.

I look at my boys and they are all staring too.

I feel a familiar hand, snake around my hips and a pair of lips affectionately kiss my ear.

"Baby, I'm ready" Orion says into my ear.

My whole body goes flushed and I clear my throat, looking at him.

Shit.

He's wearing the uniform pants.

But not a shirt.

Instead, he's only wearing a wife beater top, making his arms look big and the fact that it's tight around his torso doesn't help my case either.

Why is he not wearing a shirt?!

My gaze snaps to Milly and he shrugs.

"He's a big boy. And all the bigger ones are in the wash" he says.

I snap my neck back to my boys, who all look at me, stunned.

I clear my throat again.

"Boys... this is my... my erm, boyfriend. Orion Miller. We've been together for a bit and he wanted to see where I practice" I say as nonchalantly as possible.

All of my boys look at him and then me.

"Blue, I thought you liked girls!" One of them yells all of a sudden and they start chuckling.

"Shit, AJ, your crush has been taken, how's it feel?!" One of them cackles.

"Boy shut yo bitch ass up! She'll hear you!" They respond.

After all the time I've spent with him, I know that Orion's source of comfort is in touching.

And right now is no exception.

His hand falls to my ass and he squeezes, making me squirm.

Here?!

Harris is the only one close enough to notice and he smirks at me.

I ignore his gaze.

"Quieten down!" I yell.

They immediately do it.

"Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I don't be liking women. And I want you to treat him good. He's my guest okay?" I tell them.

They all nod and approach him, no doubt to interrogate his ass.