The icy cold breeze hit my cheeks and I shivered, I look at the moon so beautiful with the thousand millions glitters surrounded it. I wish I could just fly and be free.

My whole body was trembling now because of the cold and I was barely wearing clothes. I closed my eyes and savour that icy breeze on my cheeks. I stroke my necklace gently.

"You know this necklace was given to me by someone very percious to my heart, its says that the necklace will give me strength and courage" i whispered softly.

"I don't know if one day i will be able to meet that person but thats one of my biggest wishes to see that person again" i added softly my heart clenched.

I felt a soft garment being wrapped around me.

It was the Devil he bought me a fluffy blanket alongside a cup of coffee.

"I really couldn't let my neighbour get that view" he smirk and came closer to me.

"Your house is litterally surrounded by trees, if you mean beside some owl and bats". I replied laughing.

"Its for me only" he whispered closer to my face.

My face redden and reality hit me I was practically naked, I wrapped the blanket tighter around me and whispered " idiot".

"I heard that" he said sitting on one of the couch outside.

"You were meant to" I stick my tongue out at him.

"I wish I could bite that" he said eyes completely dark.

"Bet ya can" I said looking at the sky remembering my dream.

"Hey baby girl it okay, you can count on me, I will do my best to help you" he pulled me to him and caress my face.

Remembering my dream my reflection said someone was here to protect me. Is it meant for the Devil?.

"Tsk as if" I mentally said.

I just chuckled and look at the stars and sip my coffee.

"So what happen about you hate me thing and don't wanna see my face huh" I turned to him.

"You really don't know do you?" He said seriously.

"Excuse me" I frowned at him

"Okay lets make a deal you tell me what's bother you and I will tell you why I did what I did" he said lifting his eyes.

He extended his hand infront for a shake.

"Did I really wanted to share with him my darkest secret which only my two best friends knew, I don't know why but something in me I urging to share my feeling with him.

"Okay fine but if you go first then I'll tell you after, deal".

He looked at me for a few seconds and close his eyes and breath deeply.

"Oh hell with it, deal" he shake my hand

Okay so be ready baby girl, it's going to be a long story.

"Once upon a time there was this girl who was crazy as hell" he chuckle

"Argh fine don't don't say anything, I going" I stood up but was halt because the Devil hold my hand tightly with his injured one.

"Hey be careful, are you okay?" I sat and hold his hand gently worried he might opened his wound.

I felt caress against my cheek and he slowly lift my face to face him.

His eye was full of something that was foreign to me that I never saw before.

"You can't help it but care even put others before you" he gave me a small smile.

So I think it time for you to remember me the 'my little angel'.

That nickname realisation hit me.

Tears was in my eyes "it can't be you" I whispered.