Team : (( panting)) Phi Enough...(( panting)) I have to go Now.. I'll give you Tommorow na...

Win looked at him with panting like hell
Then slowly nod his head with a smile.. so Team wiped his face and lips then slowly get down from the car and closed the door.... So Win smiled and waved at him.. so Team smiled and gave him a flying kiss then quickly ran to inside his home... So Win smiled and shook his head then slowly drove his car to his home ,Happily after a longtime!!

Next morning at Win's classroom..

Win Writing some notes with Dean and Pruk... Dean looked at Win then smiled...

Dean : so win !!

Win : Mm?

Dean : what happened lastday??

Win smiled without looking at him and Dean saw Win's happy smile after a long time...

Win : Thanks....

Dean : (( smiles)) Most welcome!!

Pruk looked at them both with a confused face..

Pruk : what are you two talking About??

Dean and win smiled each other then looked at Pruk who looking at them with a confused face...

Pruk : Tell me whats going on??

Dean : Win got his cute lover back !!

Pruk shocked and looked at Win with an UH shaped mouth..

Pruk : What?? When?? How?

Dean : I told him about Win and winter!! So he was like-- Ugh How to tell that!! Oh my God His eyes were all teary and We can see his happiness and sadness at the same time flashing on his face...

Pruk : Oh my God!I missed it...when did this happened??

Dean : I didn't see it too Pruk.. That's why I'm asking about that??

Pruk : Ughhh!!! Tell me win.... Tell me Tell me...Tell me.. What happened? He Said yes?? Are you two kissed??

Win : Ughh!! Don't you two have any manners??

Dean : Yeah Yeah!! If i considered any manneres , Then he would be your enemy still now you IDIOT!!!

Win : Ughh okay I'm sorry Sir...

Pruk : So tell me win!! what happened after he knew everything ? Is he accepted you??

Win smiled and slowly nod his head at him happily....

Pruk : UGH YIPPPPEEEE!!!

Pruk happily screamed loudly and the whole looked at them with a weird face... so win shocked immediately rolled His eyes at Pruk...

Win : what are you doing you IDIOT!!?

Pruk : Ooopss!!! Sorry...

Win : write it fastly!!! We have practices!!

Pruk : Sorry sorry... yeah!

Win shook his head with a smirk then looked at his book then slowly smiled... suddenly someone put his both hands around Win's neck then hugged him tightly... So Win confusingly looked up then saw Team smiling widely... So Win shocked and looked around his class then saw each and everyone Including Pruk and Dean looking at them with UH shaped mouth... So Win awkwardly smiled and tried to remove Team's hands with looking at Team...

Win : What are you doing??

Win somehow managed to remove his grip from his neck... So Team quickly sat beside him...

Team : I wanna talk with you.. come..

Win : What??I have works to do... Go!!!

Team : Cannot!!

Win looked at him with a very serious face then mouthed at him
" What the Fu** " with a serious face...

Team : Are you coming or not??

Win : Not now.. You go back to your class..

Team : P'win !!!!!!

Team called him like a pouty baby...so Win sighed with Surrendered face then quickly closed his book then looked at his friends with an awkward face..

Win : I'll be back...

Pruk : Oh!! Vice president can break the rules uh?

Win awkwardly smiled at him then quickly got up from his seat... So Team happily held his firearm then quickly started to walking....

Win : what the hell !?

Team : (( Smiles)) Can you saw your classmates faces phi?? Especially those fan Girls!? They must be cursing me now.. Hahaha nn

Win : Ohh!! So You were Just doing  showing off??

Team : Exactly... The whole college thinking that we already broke up... Now they will  be Jealous of me....

Team slowly started to laughing...So Win smiled when he heard that little cute devil's Idea...

Win : What do you want to show them??

Team : I wanna show them that You are still  Mine and I'm Yours only...

Win : Oh Really Sir??

Team : Yeah ! And I want to revenge on  one person too....

Win : Who??

Team smiled and looked at a side then saw Mew talking and laughing at his friends...

So Win looked at the same direction then saw Mew

Win : What you trying t--

Before he could say something, Team pulled his nape then slowly started to kissing with putting his hands around Win's Neck.. so Win's eyes Widened instantly, but he smiled and quickly held his both waist then pulled him more with deepening kiss...Then kissed each other with moving their face side to side.. Team slowly opened his eyes at Mew with keep kissing win and saw Mew already saw the scene and looking at them with extreme shocked plus angry face... So Team felt extreme happiness when he saw his face like that and kissed win again and again with more passionately...

At the same Mew sat on his bike with extreme angery face and his friends understood the situation....

Friend : I think They are together again...

Mew fold his fist angerily and the scene already made him insane...

Friend : Leave him alone Mew..Now  P'win will be behind him...So You can't approach him again...

Mew : (( Smirk)) Who told you that I can't approach... Team is Mine.. And always will be...

His friends shocked and looked at Mew who still  looking at Win and Team with death glare and understood It's already getting out of hand.....

Mew : You Guys wait and see...The ball will come back to My  court again and I won't let anyone to touch it  !!!

Mew looked at his friends with an evil smile then slowly drove his bike fastly....

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺