"Yeah, I am...and we need to talk." Yoongi said, Hoseok sighed and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Why do we need to talk?"

"I keep blacking out, I want you to tell me why." Yoongi said, he looked up and noticed Namjoon had left the room and closed the door. Where the hell did he run off to? "Blacking out?" Hoseok asked, followed by Jin shouting. "BLACKING OUT? HOSEOK WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"Yeah, Hoseok? What did you do?" Yoongi asked, he was starting to have a feeling this sickness wasn't just a common cold like Namjoon said. Hoseok sighed on the other line, he heard Hoseok tell Jin to get out, with Jin whining and saying he's staying because the guy still has his phone.

"I'll come over."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna come over and check on you, we can talk then." Hoseok said, Yoongi frowned at that, he was hoping he could go one goddamn day without seeing Hoseok, but he was wrong, even when he's sick he has to see that devil's face. Before Yoongi could speak, the man continued. "Stay in bed until I get there, don't move too much, and if you throw up, stay by the toilet cuz more will most definitely be coming up.." Hosoek said. Okay, now Yoongi was 100% sure Hoseok had something to do with his sickness. A cold had little to nothing to do with throwing up, and saying more would be coming up? Yeah, something shady is happening.

"Fine."

"Good. I'll see you then." Hosoek said and then hung up. Yoongi sighed as he put his phone down and turned over in his bed, looking up at the ceiling. That asshole did something to him. That fucking Devil.

"Yoongi! Is everything okay?" Jimin asked, Jungkook was behind him with wide, worried eyes. "Yeah, Hoseok's coming over to help me." Yoongi muttered, Jimin frowned as he put a hand on his hip. "Oh, so you don't need help from your friend, who you've known for years, but you'll take all the help from your sadistic, devil boyfriend?"

"Not my boyfriend." Yoongi said, ignoring Jimin's scoff. "And I didn't ask him to come, I told him I was out sick and he just told me he's coming over. Not my fault."

"Whatever, I don't wanna be here when he is, considering how things usually go when you two are together." Jimin mumbled, smiling when Yoongi told him to fuck off. "Joonie already left, said he had something to do--"

"I think he's gonna do some more research." Jungkook said, Jimin nodding as he continued, "I'm gunna be with Taehyung if you need me...but don't." Jimin smiled as he turned to leave the room. "Hope you feel better." he said, Yoongi gave him a thumbs up as the two left the room.

"What're you gunna do, Gguk?" Jimin asked, Jungkook smiled at the older, "Well I was gunna follow you wherever, but I didn't know you were going to your boyfriend's." he muttered, "But it's cool, I can follow you there too." he smiled, Jimin rolled his eyes. "Unless you wanna go there to have a threesome, I suggest you find somewhere else to spend your time."

Jungkook pouted at him, pulling those stupid puppy eyes that always made Jimin give in. "Please , I wanna see how rich and cool your boyfriend is, I promise, if it starts to get sexual, I'll leave."

Jimin stared at him for a second before he rolled his eyes. "Fine, but you really need more friends than just me, Yoongi, and Joon."

"I have friends!"

————-

"Yoongi! I'm here!" Hoseok yelled as he opened the front door, he smiled when he heard Yoongi groan. "Don't be like that, sweetheart!"

"Fuck off!" Yoongi whined, glaring at Hoseok as he entered the doorway. The smaller had started getting shivers down his spine and wrapped up in his covers with one leg poking out. "You want me to help or not?"