"No one has ever told me that they loved me like that besides-... besides-" And before she could finish, I capture her wet lips with a kiss while I cradled her face between my hands. She held onto my wrist, kissed me back before she pulled away. 

"I'm sorry for what he did to you and I hate him so much for it but I'm here. I'm here and I'll show you what real love is. Anything. I'll give you anything Sierra, you just tell me and I'll give it to you."

"Xavier?" 

"Yeah?"

"Show me..."

"Show you?"

"I want you to show me what real love is." She rubbed her fingers against my bottom lip, tugging it down with her thumb before placing a kiss on my neck. I groaned, clenching my jaw as I leaned away from her.

"I want to take care of you, okay?" She nodded, eyes filled with vulnerability as I tucked the strands of her hair away. She pulled my shirt she was wearing over her head, exposing her round medium sized breast. I gaped at her chest, imagined her squirming beneath my touch.

"You're sure about this, right?" She nods rapidly.

"Your words, Sierra. Use them." 

"I'm sure." I bowed my head towards the head of the bed.

"Do you want to lay down?" She slowly creeped over to the top of the bed, laying flat on her back as she eyed me. There was a growing erection in my baggy boxer briefs that was clear as day, and I knew she noticed it. I parted her legs slightly as I crawled on top of her. Staring into my eyes, she reached up to trace my jawline before gripping my neck to kiss me. Then her tongue was pulsating inside my mouth and I welcomed her takeover. The taste of strawberry lemonade vodka lingered on her breath that was seemingly light. I was flat against her erected nipples that poked me through my shirt. Her fingers fumbled with the material at the sides, yanking at it while her mouth still kept mines in locked. It's as if she had been waiting for me and I felt foolish for my delays. I forced my mouth away from hers as I tugged my shirt off. 

I got distracted by the way her chest rose and fell, slowly. It was hypnotic almost. I brushed my thumb against her nipple and she gasped. The look in her eyes was pleading as she bit down on her lower lip. Her slender fingers gripped the pillow beneath her head and I could hear her heart pounding in her chest. I kissed the corners of her neck, collar bones and the gap between her breast and with each kiss, she moaned. It was the loudest sound here in this quiet room. My fingers traced her nipples, gliding over it, pinching it, teasing it. Before I graced its presence with my tongue and she whimpered, tying her fingers in my hair. 

"Xavier please." She whined as she shivered below me. Grinning I diverted my attention back to her lips, pecking it continuously while she giggled. 

"I like the way you kiss me!" I cupped the side of her face, studying her. This time I could see her, really see her and she was magnificently beautiful in this moment. Her swollen smooth lips, her bright eyes, long lashes and perfectly arched eyebrows were features that I found myself swooned in when it came to Sierra. I could admire her for years and years.

"You are so beautiful. So very beautiful." I whispered before grazing my lips against hers. I wanted to taste her. With a quick peck and nod of reassurance, I dived down to relieve her of the rest of her clothing. She didn't squirm under my gaze- Oh not yet at least. I placed brief kisses down her stomach which quickened her breathing. The air was cool around us, yet I felt warm. Sierra lifted her legs over my shoulder just as my tongue darted out my mouth to lick her pussy. She gasped, jolting away but I kept her still. 

"Xavier, please." She begged, her fingers gripping my hair. She arched into my mouth, eyes shut tightly as if preparing herself for this moment- the moment. The moment where I began to devour her. She squirmed, jolted, panted like a wild animal. Her toes would curl in ecstasy and her fingers would knot and tug at my hair while I sucked and nibbled at her clit. My tongue explored every crevice, every weakness and every tainted part of her womanhood that made her. At the end when her juices were but a climax away, her legs would shake as if she was weak, she'd maul at the sheets that laid crumpled around her and she'd moan my name as loud as she could. And her breath was far from steady. My lips were moist, covered in her taste and scent that I'd never forget even if senile took me.