"Well if this isn't Potter and Draco too. Did you two have a quarrel and destroyed something and need to tell me what it was?" It was asked with the normal expression that Snape had, but the eyes were softer.

"No, Professor Snape. We actually came to inform you of something very important to both of us." Draco said professional and the normal tone was used. It was making him fidget slightly as still feeling nervous.

"Dray, I dunno about this." He whispered back and Draco glanced at him now. He really wasn't sure that this was a good idea.

"Why did you call me Dray?" It was whispered back, and he flushed as realizing that he said that silly nickname out loud.

"Dunno, I just felt like it. It's easy to say for little me..." He whispered back and entirely forgetting the teacher.

"Well I guess you two made amends, good for you." It was said pleasantly and interrupting the conversation. His cheeks flushed more, and Draco seemed not to care too much about the nickname. Because his eyes soften, and he hummed but not saying anything else yet.

"Fine call me this. Has a nice sound to it and, well this is why we came here? We have found something that helps Potter relax but there might be complications." Dray explained and the teacher hummed as waiting for Dray to continue. Which he done and at the end he seemed not to mind it.

"There are some who have used this coping mechanism and I would just be careful as there could be accidents happening." Snape explained and he flushed even more knowing exactly what he meant, but he should be fine. Even when he was small, he had not wet himself.

"Should be fine as long as Dray can get with me when I end up slipping." He shyly replied and the other had an intrigued expression. It was for sure the nickname and he just couldn't stop himself from saying it.

"Guessing he is your caregiver." Was soon added, he shyly nodded, and Snape let them go. He took a deep breath and wanted nothing more then go back into the room and stay there with Dray. Yet they went out soon and he stuck most of the times with Dray. It was just that he felt at ease with him or maybe it was the part of his being little. But he had helped him and was there for him. It felt great and he felt loved. It was something that he had missed.

Mione and Ron looked at him strangely and it was clear why. Dray even whispered 'you will be fine' it was really awesome, and he nodded, of course. Now he was alone with his friends who asked questions. They were semi answered but he did not tell the entire truth.

All that he told them was that Dray had helped him out with his stress. Obviously not calling him Dray but Malfoy. Even when he wished he could say this name but couldn't. They all went to their first class which was today mystical animals.

All went well that was until portions and he was feeling way too tired. He couldn't concentrate and if wouldn't it be for Dray, Mione and Ron he would have ended up making a huge mess. Maybe this was why he was sent out earlier with Dray. Ending up with him taking a nap.

This was helping a lot. As well that he could cuddle with Ray. Even better was that he managed to get his paci. It helped him relax instantly and having a good hour nap. He ended up getting into the next class without issues or almost. He was still not yet big. So that he stuck a bit closer to Dray and not wanting to leave his side. Because he had to leave Ray alone.

He was sure that his poor friend was feeling lonely by now. His body was also jumpier, and he shifted many times as he couldn't stay still. Dray obviously noticed and glanced at him with amusement. Yet as well softness for a moment before it came back to his normal expression.

The rest of the class was oblivious about this interaction other than Ron and Mione. They were confused but he couldn't explain this to them. It would be embarrassing, and he wasn't wanting to lose his two best friends.