Sitting there on his phone with earbuds in. Making his signature bunny smile, he laughs at something funny, maybe memes.

I gently kick his calf; he looks up at me, makes a ridiculous face then goes back to his phone.

The vehicle comes to a halt in front of a tall building. Cameras were everywhere, waiting to snap photos of the Bangtan Boys.

I put my hood up over my head and shove on my face mask. I don't feel up to putting on another fake smile for cameras.

I feel droplets fall on my hands. I look up at the sky and smirk.

Oh brilliant, it's raining, so the universe is depressed too.

Getting through the paparazzi is always a hassle, no matter how many bodyguards we have. When we get through the doors. I dart to the elevator and push the button for our floor.

Jin tries to hurry before the door closes. I laugh at him as they begin to shut, and he starts to sound like Rapper Jin.

I'm first back to the room Jungkook, and I are sharing. So I decided that I'm gonna snag the shower before he can hog the hot water.

He can't fool me about why he takes thirty minutes to take a shower. I laugh to myself, imagining him trying to convince me otherwise.

I grab a towel, pair of boxer briefs, and black basketball shorts. An head to the bathroom. Turning on the hot water in the shower. I go to the mirror and smack myself in the face a few times.

Just calm down, Taehyung, it'll be alright. She won't think you're creeping on her. Maybe I should message her first. No, no, stop just fucking breath.

I take a deep breath and sigh. On top of my depression, this overwhelming anxiety of whether or not she'll actually contact me. It's god damn nerve-racking, and my mind is just racing. I've never had all these emotions all at once before.

Well....not like this; it's different.

And I hope it doesn't tear me further apart.

I walk out of the bathroom, clothed and rubbing at my shaggy chestnut hair with a towel.

Maybe I should go grey next.

I think absentmindedly not paying attention to where I was walking. Smacking right into the bedside table.

"Fuck!" I yell, sitting down on the bed.

It's just not my year again.

As soon as the thought occurred, it left with the buzz of my phone.

An Unknown Caller ID, flashing across the screen.

**Present Day**

I cup her face with my hands, deepening the kiss. Letting my fingers stroke her cheeks. I pull back slightly rub the pad of my thumb along her lips. She lets out a heavy sigh, clearly affected by my touch. Her body leans into mine, and I let out a small moan.

Fucking christ

Pushing my bulge against her, I slide my hand to the back of her head. Running my fingers through her dark hair. I take a handful and dip her head back slightly. Just enough to allow me more access to her neck.

Planting kisses under her jawbone, "Do you enjoy teasing me, love."

I ask in a low whisper. Sucking her skin with my lips.

She quivers and softly says.

"Y-yes." I chuckle and nip at her tender skin.

"Yes, what?" I whisper against her neck, my breath making her squirm.

"Yes, Sir."

She squeaks, her face turning a light shade of pink. I trail my fingers to the top of her jeans, where I run my index finger inside the inner rim.

"T-taehyung."

She moans; I watch her as she turns to putty in my hands.

I clasp the zipper between my thumb and index finger. Slowly dragging it down, revealing her pale blue laced panties.

With my other hand, I start to slip her jeans over her slender hips. With each exposure of her beautiful skin, I trail kisses upon it.

All the way down to the back of her knees in which I playfully nip at.

"Mmmmm, Tae."

She looks down at me, her eyes filled with lust and need.

"Hahh, alright, Princess."

I smirk at her and move her panties to the side. Blowing gently on her warm mound. She grabs tufts of my hair, pulling on it gently. I groan against her thigh and suck on it hard.

Her moans begin to unlock my primal instincts. Causing my mind to fill with thoughts of her. How her smile makes my day, the way her face gets when she's frustrated, how she feels writhing beneath me crying out my name.

How that pretty much everything this woman does. Invades every part of my soul.

I slip her panties off and remove my bottoms. Hoisting her up, she wraps her legs around my waist, her moistness pressing against my growing bulge. I kiss her soft lips and press her back against the nearest wall.

I feel her hands wander to my erection; I moan in her mouth as she frees it from the restraints of my boxers. She strokes my tip, and I shudder against her.

"I want you, Tae; I need you."

She purrs in my ear as she gives my member a light squeeze. I ram myself into her and muffle her cries with my lips.

Exploring her mouth with my tongue. She sucks on it, which encourages me to thrust into her faster and harder.

Her eyes and head roll backward, mouth parting slightly.

"You're so fucking, beautiful, love," I growl in her ear and bite on her lobe.

"Are you going to cum for me, Princess?" I command as I thrust into her and grind my hips inward.

She moans with an indefinite, "Y-yes, Sir."

I turn us towards the couch and lie her down face up. Grabbing one of her legs, I place it up on my shoulder and drive myself into her once again.

As I slam my member in and out in rhythmic patterns. I can feel her walls grip around me tighter. And I know she's close to climax.

With my finger, I flick her clit and make circular motions. She bites her lip and makes the sweetest cry of pleasure as I push her over the edge, which causes me to growl deep in my throat. And with a few more thrusts into her, I release myself.

Both of us panting, I pull out from her. And grab something to clean us both up with. I then lie down next to her, pulling her close to my chest. An kiss her face all over, giving her my boxy smile.

"Thank you, love, for being my saving grace."

She smiles back at me, her eyes bursting with such love and affection. Nestling her face into my chest, I feel her breathing slow as she drifts off to sleep. Moments later, I feel my eyes becoming heavy.

This woman has no idea of the power she has on me.