Jin :   Coz .....My lil dongsaeng finally got his true love !!!!!
Congratulation !!!!( Said smiling  happily)

Yg : ( now looked at Jin more  confused)

In fact all of the members were confused at Jins words ....

Jm : What do you mean, Hyung???( Asked confusedly)

Jin : Well guys.  .  Mn still loves Yg ....

All except Yg  : What !!!!!!!!( Shook)

Yg : Hyung .... How can you say that so confidently ??????( Asked)

Jin : Yg ... It's not only Jk and Hobi that caught Mn , following you or peeking at you.   
I also saw caught your lover so many times , either following you or secretly peeking at you ....( Finally blurted)

Yg : ........ ( Got speechless)

Tae : BTW guys .... I also think that , Mn actually truly  loves Yg Hyung ....
Coz  on the last day of our clg recessing time , I also noticed him following Yg Hyung  secretly.  ( Also blurted out the truth)

Yg now got shook and speechless hearing all of the truth .....

Jin : ( hold on Ygs shoulder ) look Yg ..  I don't know why he broke off with you and told you those shits that, he's not gay... ..
I can only tell that , the way he looks at you ,proves the truth that ... He still loves you and wants you back.....

Yg : ( controlled his upcoming tears ) Hyung .. if that person , really loved me , he would never broke my heart like this ....
He would never break up with me ,all of a sudden .....
He would never shattered my all  dreams with him , within a second .....( Said madly )

Nj : Hyung ....Calm down.... But it's not only Jin Hyung or Taes thinking ...
I was also thinking the same a long time ago.....

All : ( looked at Nj eagerly yet confusedly)

Nj : look Hyung ... As you told us that , he was just using you... He's a fraud ....and etc etc.....
Hyung , have you ever thought that , which fraud in this world , will leave his prey without reaving a single penny from his prey ????????
Which fraud in this world , will want his prey to get back with his old friends , When he clearly knows that , that prey's friends gonna save their that preyed friend at any cost  from his grip???????
( Asked suddenly)

Yg : .............

Nj : which fraud  would always wants the best for his prey....?????( Asked )

Yg : ............

Nj : Hyung .... You were about to leave us for Mn on that day ....
But according to all your sayings ,it says that , it was  Mn who sent you back to us at that time .....
Which fraud will do that , Hyung???( Asked)

All remained silent for a minute realising the whole truth ....

Jm : ( suddenly broke the silence)
Damn it ,guys .... How could we never had thought about it earlier ????
That means , it's true that , Mn still loves Yg Hyung.....

Nj: Yes , guys ..  it's the truth .. 

Jk : gawd!!!! If he loves Hyung , then why the hell He just broke up with him??????( Asked being shook)

Yg : There must be a reason that , he's trying to hide from me....( Finally said)

Tae ; But Hyung ....??? How can you make him reveal the truth ??? He looks like kind of secretive and cold person ....

Yg : ( sighed heavily ) I know that Tae....
It's really hard to make him blurt out the truth !!!!( Said sadly)

Jin : it might be hard for everyone ...
But not for you ,Yg. ....