Chapter 11 ⭕

.This chapter contains BoyxBoy smut!

.
.
.
. Rin's Pov
.
.
.

At the moment there is one of the most beautiful moments of my life... I was able to help Haru, Protect and comfort him and now, Now he's kissing me and it just feels so damn right.

After a little more than a minute we separated our lips from each other with a little saliva in between.

We looked deep into each other's eyes until I started talking..

"Wow .. So me.. Ummm" I started to blush.. "What was that for?" I said when I even more blushed.

Haru looked at me and also started blushing and replied "I... sorry... I.. I do not know.. I just wanted to kiss you" he said, turning his head away.

I took his chin and forced him to look me in the eyes, he got even redder.

"You don't need to apologize for that" I said with a deep, husky voice.

Haru got even redder, I didn't know you could be this embarrassed as he was in this moment.

I leaned even closer to him to whisper in his ear..

"Do you want to move on?" I said.

I went a little bit back and saw how intensely he looked at me... He nodded.

With a small and insecure nod he made me even more turned on and so I pressed my lips on his.

I whispered quietly "wait... not here"..
And so I lifted him up with ease and carried him up to his bedroom.

I gently laid Haru on his bed and continued where we left off below.

I asked him with my tongue for entrance and he still uncertainly opened his mouth.

I played with my tongue on the side of his cheeks and on his palate until our two tongues finally danced around each other.

Slowly but surely I took off his t-shirt, he was shocked at first but then he didn't mind.

Away from his lips I slowly kissed his neck and then his collarbone, then I went further down and licked him slowly over his nipples, he moaned up and said "not... not there".

I grinned at him and took his nipple in my mouth and licked and sucked at it.

He moaned even more, he really enjoyed it but it was just embarrassing for him.

I said in a huskily voice "well should I keep going?"

Between his moans, he said, "Yes.. please".

When I arrived with my kissing down over his belt I put my two hands on his pants and underpants so I could pull both down in one, Haru was now completely bare in front of me.

He said in a huskily voice that I should also undress and with his words I quickly pulled everything out so that I and Haru both were completely bare.

This has only happened in my dreams I can't believe that this is really happening.

Me and Haru were both tough.

I lay over him and whispered to "one, two or three?" he replied "uh 3?".

And so I put 3 fingers in his mouth and said "suck at it". He looked at me confused but did what I told him.

After less than a minute I took my fingers out of his mouth, turned him slightly to the side and put my wet fingers into his hole.

He moaned damn loudly and so i thrust my fingers in and out I'm saying to me between his groaning "keep going."

After his words, I took my fingers out and grinned at him.

He looked slightly desperate.

Haru started to talk "Rin, Please".
I just grinned at him more.

Then I put him on his back and started kissing his body again from top to bottom, only that this time I did not stop at his belt line I took his member in my mouth and sucked at it.

Haru took the duvet into his hands and started moaning again.

I sucked on his member and licked the pointed until he screamed "RIN , I'M GUNNA CUM" And after these words he came already in my mouth, I swallowed his seed quickly and began to petting him.

Haru fell completely exhausted on the bedsheets.

But then I whispered to him "my member is still hard we are not finished yet" he looked at me in shock but before he could say anything I thrusted my member in his hole.

He started moaning even louder and I kept going in and out but then when I went in he moaned even louder.

"here's your sweet spot" I said grinning.

I thrusted faster and faster and Haru kept moaning until he screamed "I HAVE TO CUM AGAIN"

I screamed back "CALL MY NAME WHEN YOU CUM!"

And so I thrusted even harder and faster.

"RI.. RIN... RIIIIIN" Haru screamed and then we came at the same time he on the bedsheet and I left my seed in him...

We both fell on the bed completely exhausted, cuddled up to each other and fell asleep...

Sooo please be not sour this was the first time I have written smut sooo Yeah i don't know.. RINHARU ACTION WUUUUUUH!! ❤️

Byeeee

~J4