𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴

Start from the beginning

"What's your name bud?" He asks, he spoke to me as if I was going to go back into panic mode any second.

"I-Izuku Midoriya." I respond looking into his red eyes.

"Alright, nice to meet you is it alright if I call you Izuku?" He asks looking back into my eyes. I nod.

"Okay, my names Eijiro Kirishima, you can call me whatever you want." He says putting his hand on my head and fiddling with my hair, I honestly didn't mind it, he made me feel safe.

"Can I call you Kiri?" I ask, then realize that was a very stupid question and quickly went to take it back before i got yelled at.

"Wait no I'm sorry! ItwasjustanicknameIwasn'tthinkingi'msorrypleasedon'tyellatme!"

A/N: (If you didn't catch that he said, "It was just a nickname I wasn't thinking I'm sorry please don't yell at me!")

"Woah, woah, calm down little bro! It's alright you can call me Kiri. I did say you could call me anything, didn't I?" He says looking at me with a soft expression, his words had a calming tone as well. I nod, it was true he had said I could call him anything, I just figured he would get mad at me I guess.

"How old are you Izuku?" He asks,

*Kiri looks around my age, I'll have to ask to be sure though.*

"I'm 19" I reply, beginning to be able to talk to this man without stuttering.

"How old are you?" I ask, slightly tilting my head to the side.

"I'm 20." He responds a smile spread across his face, he suddenly begins to stand up. I sit there upset thinking he was leaving.

"Alright bud, I've come to a decision." He says looking down at me.

"I'm gonna take you with me to my gang's headquarters." He said with a smile. I suddenly go pale.

*He's part of a gang?*  I think to myself 

*What if he kills me? I thought he was nice.. maybe their all nice! No.. probably not-* I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that Kiri had picked me up and was speed walking across the sidewalk in the direction of the woods. I tried asking him to put me down but he kept on walking. At this point we had just walked straight into the woods, and a few minutes later it felt like we were in the middle of a vast sea of trees, I couldn't see anything but trees, dirt, plants, and more trees. I begin to get light-headed, my eyes begin drooping and I fall into a dark dreamless sleep.

𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I hear soft snores in my ear and carefully turn my head to see a sleeping Izuku, his head was resting on my shoulder. I begin to pick up the pace, being careful not to drop the small boy. As I was walking I noticed how light he was, he was almost as light as a feather. My guess was that he weighed around 90 pounds, he was very thin for a 19 year old, it certainly wasn't healthy. I walk up to the large porch of the mansion, too lazy to get out my keys I knock on the door and rang the doorbell 5 times before lida finally opened it.

"Hello Kirishima. What are you doing back so soo-" lida stopped talking midsentence and looked at the boy sleeping in my arms.

"Who's that?" lida asks, with a confused face.

"I found him in an alleyway. He was on the floor crying and couldn't breath." I said, lida looked concerned. After a few seconds in silence he stepped aside to let me the inside the large Livingroom. I quickly run over to the infirmary on the first floor, I walk in and see Momo the 'doctor' tending to Ojiro's broken arm.