Cutscene: Seeking Guidance

At the Astromancers Academy, the highly respected group of magic users sat in their seats as though they were bored. Proxima Starfall, the recently promoted Star Mistress, seems to be falling asleep until the Mysticons came in.

Arkayna: Proxima! Proxima, are you in there?
Proxima: Gah! I'm awake, I'm awake. Oh, Mysticons, what brings you here? *Fixes her spectacles*
Em: We were hoping to seek your advice.
Proxima: And what kind of advice are you hoping we can give you?
Gandobi: Don't even bother, Proxima. It could possibly be a trick.
Piper: What trick? We weren't planning on pranking you.
Quazala: Forgive Gandobi for his behavior, Mysticon Striker. You may continue.
Zarya: Yeah, so during the concert, a mix of Tazma and Necrafa's voices invaded the speakers. They were busy talking about the resurrection of the realm's doom.
Arkayna: We were hoping to come to you so we could stop this.
Proxima: Girls, what you're about to face is something that you cannot do alone. Tazma is planning on bringing Necrafa back to life and making her even stronger.
Em: What? How can Tazma resurrect Necrafa?! She's GONE!
Proxima: I know. Tazma's planning to do so with an ally from another realm.
Piper: What are we going to do?
Zarya: If we can do anything at all? *Choko chitters in protest*
Gandobi: (sarcastically) Oh, I don't know. Summon allies from another realm to stop them.
Proxima: Great idea, Gandobi! *Summons a roll of parchment* Use this spell written in here to summon your allies. *Hands the parchment to Arkayna*
Quazala: Proxima, are you sure they can handle this?
Zarya: C'mon, we've destroyed Necrafa before and saved the realm a bajillion times. This be a piece of cake.
Arkayna: I wouldn't be too cocky if I were you, sis. Okay girls, we'll go to Victory Heights in the morning. Thanks again, Astromancers. We won't let you down.

The Mysticons leave the Astromancers behind.

Proxima: May the Star of Gygax guide you through your quest, Mysticons.

(Level: Collect as much gold and rings + avoid obstacles)
Arkayna: Give it all you've got, girls.
Zarya: We've talked about this. 7 a.m. is too early to give it all you've got.

*Level continues for a while*
Arkayna: There it is! The summoning spot. We did it girls.