"Stop looking at me like that," he said with a slight red glint on his cheeks, while his gaze was stubbornly straightened.

Grinning, I bit my tongue to keep my comments to myself.

Arriving at the bar, I looked around in confusion, "Where is everybody?" Other people were now sitting in the seats we had previously occupied.

"Meian-san texted me that he went back to the hotel together with Sakusa," he told me with a shrug. "What would you like?"

They left? Was Kiyoomi not feeling well?

***

"Like I said, you can sleep at mine."

"No, I think he's actually still awake. If not, I'll come by."

After a few more hours we went back to the hotel - without Inunaki on board. Only in the cab I noticed that Kiyoomi had taken my bag and thus also my cell phone as well as my room card.

"Okay. I'll wait until he opens up for ya."

"That's not necessary, Tsumu. As I said, I'll just come over if he's asleep," I smiled at him, pushing him towards his room.

"What? No, it's already late. I'll wait."

Sighing, I wondered what I could possibly tell him to leave. I couldn't exactly tell him what would happen if I saw Kiyoomi now... It was a pity that he left the party so soon. He had dressed up and looked incredibly good in his black shirt, under which his muscles looked so good-

"Ariiiisa? Are ya daydreaming, again?", Atsumu tore me out of my thoughts.

Shaking my head, I tried to get the pictures out of my head.

"Just come to my room. Omi will probably be annoyed if ya wake him up."

I thoughtfully tilted my head. I wondered if he might indeed be asleep already?  "Do you think so?"

"I'm positive." He grabbed my hand and was already pulling me with him. "Let's have a sleepover~"

We hadn't walked two steps when Kiyoomi's door opened with a loud slam. Stunned, Atsumu and I stopped before looking at Kiyoomi, who glared down at us with a sinister look.

"I am awake. And even if I wasn't, I would be by now. Both. Of. You. Are. Much. Too. Loud," he pressed every word.  His dark eyes flitted over Atsumu and my hand, which the blond boy was still holding. I quickly took it away from him, fearing that Kiyoomi would slaughter him with his gaze otherwise.

"Okaaay hehe," said Atsumu with a pale face and forced smile. "I think I'll be going."

"I think so too," Kiyoomi confirmed, still looking gloomy.

"Good night you two!" During his farewell, he already sprinted towards his room.

"Was that necessary?", I asked with a perspired smile.

"Tch. These guys are buzzing around you like flies on shit."

With my eyes slightly narrowed, I looked at my counterpart. "Did you just call me a pile of shit?" Without answering me, Kiyoomi went back to his room. What a charmer.

Just as I was about to follow him, he came back, my bag in his hand. "Here" he handed it to me.

"Thank you." Shortly before my fingers could touch the strap of the bag, he pulled it towards him a little; causing me to look him in the eyes in question.

Yet he didn't say anything, just examined me. A little hesitant, he finally asked: "Umm. Did he... talk to you?" I could clearly see how he had to swallow hard when he asked his question. Strange...