Meet The Sponsors

Start from the beginning

Personality: Chrytalline is quiet and reserved... Most of the time. She smiles when acknowledged, but would often say random things instead of giving her opinion about the topic at hand. She lives in her own little world inside her mind - most people believe she's crazy. She probably is, but she'd never admit to that. However, when she's alert, she can give the harshest critique and the bitchiest remark. People don't know which they prefer - the weird, random and quiet Chrystalline or the bitchy and meaner one.

What she looks for in a tribute: "Simple. Someone who's smart, brillant and has experience. I hate those manipulative freaks - we have quite a lot this year which is a shame. Most people think they're entertainment, but I don't. I prefer someone who's straight to the point and someone who's got brains." there you go. Chrystalline prefers brains over brawn, but it would be perfect if the tribute is a perfect mix of both. She hates anyone who's manipulative - she thinks it's cowardly to pretend and hide the real you. So, even if you're not the smartest, as long as your true to yourself, she'll like you. Not saying she'd sponsor you, though. She still prefers smart people.

Favorite Species: No favorites. As long as they are smart, Chrystalline will take notice.

Backstory: As a child, Chrystalline grew up in the Capitol. She enjoys the Games lot, not because of the blood but because she likes to see strategic tributes play the Game. She comes from a family of past Games sponsors and her most well-known ancestor is Penelope Sapphire, who sponsored underdogs and they usually came out as victors. Everyone in her family has produced a victor, and they see her as a failure for not sponsoring yet. This is her first tome being a sponsor. Chrystalline dreams of sponsoring tributes to help them out, as well as to prove that she too can produce a victor.

Sponsor Owner: FabulouslyNerdy13

Sponsor #3
Name: Leila Toxic Faye
Age: 13
Species: Fairy
Appearance: Long pink hair down to her waist, light blue skin, elfish ears
Normally seen wearing ivory coloured dresses
Favourite species: she likes wolves more than her own species they all deceive each other anyway
Backstory: Her mother was a pixie her dad was a father so she had qualities of both. She has a bad history with others of her kind since they always tried to kill her as a kid. A wolf befriended her when she was young and ever since she's fit in with them.
Sponsor owner: @minijessie_

Sponsor #4
Name: Belema Moire

Pronunciation: Ma-ihr, Be-Lima, althought she thought it was Bel-ema for first 5 years of her life (Thanks to her cousin) and wishes it is, because she loves the name Emma and she always thought she was beautiful (Bela).

Age: 22

Species: Warlock

Special Powers: Control over air

Appearance: Her straight and sunset orange hair falling to the end of her shoulderblade bones. It's fringe reserved at the back of her head with a buckle. Her almond-shaped light blue eyes are piercing but compassionate. She likes to decorate the pale skin on her high cheekbones with a light pink blush. Her lips are small and plump, their natural light pink color never hidden behind a layer of lipstick, thought they're sometimes decorated with a lip gloss, making them look darker. Her waist is thin, but she's naturally curvy in the right places.

Personality: She likes to keep things to herself, but is very friendly. She'll easily earn your trust but you won't get her to trust you that easily. Some people say she's stuck up and all she likes to talk about is herself. Those people are right. Partly. When Belema is sad, she pep-talks herself to get her confidence back. Those situations are usually when she does something wrong, being a know-it-all and a perfectionist can be exhausting so mistakes are bond to happen. She loves painting and writing poems. Those are her passions. She can be found doing those things or in nature with her brothers and friends. She's also curious, determined, loyal, falls in love easily and doesn't appreciate cheaters and backstabbers. She is spoiled by her daddy but doesn't show any signs of it, being kind, caring and compassionate.

What They Look For In A Tribute: They have to be ready to help others instead of saving their own but and leaving a friend behind. She appreciates loyalness, kindness, bravery and both book and street smarts. She believes you can win by using your mind, but a little muscles doesn't do harm. When it comes to people her motto is: "Normal is boring - the weirder the better!" She loves romance and doesn't mind species mixing.

Favourite District(s): It doesn't matter as long as its people appreciate their homeland, are loyal to it and prove it deserves to excist.

Backstory: She is the oldest child of Nhalia and Rhair Moire. Her whole family are warlocks; her mother controls water, her father earth, and her triplet brothers have control over water, earth and air, each only one. She spoiled the little mischief makers just like her parents spoiled her. There is a big age difference of 17 years between them but they still love each other. Her family isn't rich nor poor, and they have a normal sized house. She started her bussiness at 20, earned some money and bought her own place where she lives with her three-year boyfriend, Dhanel. The sparks immediatelly flew between the two and they are still madly in love with each other. Rumor says it Dhanel is about to propose to her in winter, her favouite time of the year.

Sponsor Owner: _LOLora_

SPONSORS!!! [I'll be doing this as well, don't worry] I'd like you all to go through the tribute forms and leave a comment on each of them, saying what you think of them. For instance...

Deloris Umbridge is a good/bad tribute. I think she'll get a sponsor, even if it's not me.

Except preferably slightly more detailed than that ^ and I know I probably spelt her name wrong. Sorry Harry Potter fans! Also, this is for everyone, please spread the word that there are THREE male faeries left, and they need to be reserved before I can start the Games :/