Quietly, they walked up the stairs and he made himself comfortable on her bed.

"Goodluck." He smiled and she left.

It felt like it was time to move on, to extend an olive branch with Pandora. That maybe, there was still hope for them, they were so close as young children. She just wasn't quite sure where it all went wrong.

She slowly walked to Pandora's room, knocked on the door lightly, hoping that maybe she'd be turned away or ignored. But Pandora opened the door and frowned.

"What do you want?"

"I wanna talk."

"Are you going to try and rip my hair out? Because I just straightened it this morning."

"No, I don't want to fight." She stepped inside and sat at her sister's desk.

"So you're seeing Reign now?"

"Yes, but don't even think about it."

"How could I not? He's very handsome."

"Don't you dare start with that, there is no chance in hell you're going any where near him."

"I'm sure you thought that about Milo."

"And Caspian."

"Caspian said he told you."

"He did."

"And?"

"Why do you do it? Like seriously, I don't want some bullshit answer about one of us has to put out." She quoted. "Is it jealousy?"

"No, I'm just bored." She sat down across from her, on her bed and raised her knee to her chin. "Growing up in a family with nine children, you're bound to feel a little neglected."

"I refuse to believe that." Narcissa frowned. "Mum and dad have always been very attentive."

"I mean socially, at school." She corrected her. "All of you have your own niche and groups. Reggie is going to rule the world someday, Sirius has the best fashion of any man I've ever met. Orion and Perseus are amazing athletes."

"You've got your own talents too, you know."

"Don't humour me, Cissa." She roughly ran her teeth over her bottom lip and continued. Rory's incredibly artistic, Titania is a natural born leader, and Ophelia is the best runner I've ever seen."

"Hm..." She nodded and waited for her to continue.

"As much as I hate to say it, you're incredibly smart."

"You realise you're incredibly charismatic, Pandora. If you used your manipulative ways for good, you could really achieve something."

"Manipulative ways?" She scoffed. "All I do is seduce men."

"Well it's a good thing there's mainly male politicians."

"Huh." She rolled her eyes. "I could be a dominatrix."

"I'd support you with that."

"Cissa." She avoided her eyes, looked around the room and then settled down. "I'm not a horrible person, but I am a shitty sister. I find it so amusing how you react to any havoc I wreak."

She fidgeted, rolled her neck, and played with her fingers.

"Maybe you need some time away, you could learn something from Nanna Tycho. She's a powerful, single, self-made woman. That could be your niche."

"Are you really not that pissed about me sleeping with Caspian?"

"Not really."

"Is it because of Reign?"

"Yes."

"I think you're right, getting away from here might be the best thing for me." She held a crooked smile before staring at the floor. "I don't deserve your forgiveness, there's no justification for the shit I pulled."

"You're always going to be my sister, and you, just as much as myself and every other person, deserves a chance to prove yourself." Narcissa stood up.

"So what now?"

"It's time to heal." Narcissa stood by the door. "But from now on, no more sleeping with boys to spite me."

"I'll try my best." She paused and held a cheeky grin. "You know, Reggie's new girlfriend is super hot, I might spice it up a bit."

"I think you'd enjoy college, then." She rolled her eyes.

"In all seriousness," Pandora watched Narcissa open the door and pause. "I'm sorry."