Meeting my bestfriend

It was the end of the school year, which means my parents are planning on moving to another state "so excited right", for them not for me. They usually tell me what state or city were going to live in. This time they didn't they say it was a surprise, I love surprises but I wasn't too happy to leave, ever since I was sixteen I stopped getting excited to move to another state. Little did I know that I was going to meet in incredible young women and I would get to call her my best friend.

My parents and I packed our suitcase and any other necessary things we would need while we're at the new place ( my parents had already shipped all of our house things and more). When we got to the airport my parents told me that we were going to New York City I was like what 😳 no way, "I'm showing my parents that I'm really excited". I was kinda excited only because I love snow, winter ❄️ is my favorite season that was it. After a fun vacation enjoying my me-time it was time for me to start school a new school. One thing that I love about that school was that I did not have to wear a uniform.

The first day of school I met this girl named Ashley, she was in my math class our teacher Ms.Smith had assigned sit for everyone we indeed up sitting next to each other. She started talking to me she introduced herself to me then she told me her birthday was February 14 on Valentine's day I was shocked because February 14 was also my birthday, we both started laughing 😅 and continue to get to know each other.

surprisingly we had so much incoming it was crazy, couple months went by we're just getting closer and closer. There was a problem I was afraid to tell her about my parent's dream and how I'm moving when at the end of the school year, I didn't know what to do she was making plans for us to spend on holidays and summer but I have to tell her the truth.

"Ashley I have something to tell you".

What is it you scaring me why your face looks like that what's going? I'm so nervous to tell her but it's the right thing to do, I'm moving at the end of the school year. What 😦 why, I explain everything to her ad she was crying 😭. why you crying Ashley because you've gone through so much and the fact that I was the first you ever got closer too made me feel special and sad that you'll be leaving soon. Awww I'm sorry ( heartbroken💔) I didn't mean to hurt us both I mean you were so nice and you've been an amazing friend to me. We're not friend Greta said Ashley what you mean were not friend Ashley.

Where not we're Best friend she said and burst into tears 😭 so did Ashley, after crying for so long she said it's ok we have phone were gonna make it work I said really you willing to try long-distance friendship she said for you hell yah. I said awesome let's do it. The school year was passing by fast so I and Ashley spent every moment together and we made so many memories and we make sure that every moment count. Until it was time for me to leave we hug us, we cry 😭, we said goodbye but the moment I get on the plane we were already face-timing. I have a great feeling me and my best friend Ashley gonna be together forever.