A new day, Chapter 1

As the sun shines through the dorm on S4's students. Yume woke up for a morning jog, as she jogged she remembered how she use to run with her bothers and how her grandfather would watch them run. After she jogged, Yume went to her friends and talked.

"Yume why did you come late" said Ako-Chan 

"Sorry I must have lost in in my thoughts" Yume-Chan

"You must have really be lost in thoughts, for being this late" Mahiru 

After talking they heard " Hay tomato" Yume turned around to see M4. As all ways Yume turned red with anger. " What are you doing here Subaru-Kun" " Just wanted to say hi, before we head to the airport" The girls looked cunfused of what they heard. " Why are going to the airport" " To get my brother and his teammates, all long with illuminati and Stars". Yume zoned out by hearing illuminate and stars.

Yume, wake up" Ako

Haruka shakes Yume. " Sorry"  " Ok, but why did you zoned out" Like I say earlier lost in thoughts" The girls waved bye to the boys, while Yume thought " why are coming here , I left so you could be happy Sky and now that you and your team illuminates are coming with Stars why just why can't I be happy for a moment I made it to S4 beat Perfect Elza and gain the Sun Drees but this is nothing  to that I faced Em I really not ready for this"