Yamyra

She smiled, giggling at the obvious quickness she wrote the letter in. So of course she wanted to hear what she had to say, so all she did was send Lamyl back with a quill only for him to come right back.

Dear Drita

Oh thank my lord! Guess what happened to day. You wouldn't believe it. It takes a lot to get me angry as you know, but today..... today someone crossed the line without even knowing it, and you know what makes me so frustrated, is because I can't say anything at all and have no right to feel this way since he probably doesn't remember me..

Yamyra

Drita nodded to herself, while she read, giving a slight growl. Whoever made her friend feel this way was going to get a beating in her dreams the next time she fell asleep. She quickly wrote back.

Ok, ok, Yamyra. Tell me what happened and I'll help as best as I can.

Drita

So they went on passing letters to each other.

Dear Drita

You know Carson, well some red wolf shifter asked him out and he excepted. I don't know what I'm going to do Drita, I mean, I thought he'd remember at least a little by now. I feel so broken without him and here I am cowering from him. Any words of advice.

Yamyra

Princess, you know what happened back then was pretty extreme, but I knew both you and Carson back then, and I know how much he loved you too. I don't even think the devil himself could keep you two apart. If I were you I'd be thankful, ok. Don't think about the whole memory gap, just be thankful he's there by your side, maybe not in the way he was before, but he's still there, safe. Trust him Yamyra, trust his memories, they'll come back when the time is right. Trust.

Drita

Dear Drita

I'm so sorry, I complete blanked on this category. Please please pleaaaase not be in tears. I shouldn't be complaining at all. Oh Drita, thank you for listening and replying. I'll leave for the night, thank you again. Good night.

Yamyra

And even though a single tear had rolled down her cheek from the corner of her eye, she picked up her quill.

No tears here princess, now go to sleep, and don't worry.

Drita

And that was the last letter sent out during the night before Lamyl perched himself on Drita's shoulder, falling asleep instantly. She giggled a bit as another tear rolled slowly from her other eye, feeling the one turn into her beast eye. She sighed feeling her beast join with her equally. As if the bounds never existed, it was impossible for this to happen after a feral got their bounds, but it seemed to be that rule never existed when she was thinking of him in tears.

"I miss him" she said, in a whisper with a slight growl of pain ending in a quiet whimper.

Furisha just stayed in her place just letting her master pet her to calm her nerves. This is her pain. The pain she alone knew fully. Marco and Rachel might know the basics of, but that wasn't even half of it. And as Drita looked over to Rayden another tear slipped though. But that was all she'd let come out.

~

Next morning Drita was first up even though she didn't even sleep through the night. She went up deck and glared at the spraying water before she looked out towards where the kingdom would be in view soon. She thought about it, her uncles grave. Being related to her mother he was also a horse feral.. but he was a golden stallion. He was a legend in the ferals history book and she'd seen many paintings of him in merchant stocks.