36: Malicious Creature

Magsimula sa umpisa

I am on my bed, hugging Penguiny.  The coldness of the weather wanted me to relax.

Holding my phone, the first to reply was Anisa.

Anisa:

[Okay ka na ba? Ano na? Hindi ka nagpaparamdam.

Natabunan ka ng mga gawain.

Ano bang nangyari? May nangyayari sayo pero di ko alam. Wala si Hallyx. wala ka. Wala ng natira sa akin. ]

Instead of texting her back I called her.

"Anisa, how is she? Where is she? Is she really alive?" I asked having an odd feeling.  I mourn for a week then now, gugustuhin kong malaman ang kalagayan niya. It so sudden. Nakakabaliw.

"I don't know. I am afraid to reach out. Last time we talked, I told her that I am mad. I'm jealous that Hilton liked her first," she said and started crying.

"I'm sorry Juvani, I cause her problem. I know.. I'm one of the reason kung bakit niya nagawa 'yon. Nakakahiya. I'm g-guilty. Hindi rin ako pumasok ng ilang araw because of conscience. I honestly don't want to know her condition. Ayoko. Nagsisi na ako," she said, while crying. I can't handle her emotions. I don't want to see any one with depressing side.

"Not your fault. It would never be. She has tons of problem. Anisa, I'm sorry. I can't say words to lighten up your mood. Don't cry. Stop it."

Binabaan ko ng tawag si Anisa at sinubukan ang iba. Floral's answered my call in just seconds of ring.

"Hey!" she said then laughed awkwardly.

"Do you have some news about Hallyx? What happened to her? I don't know how to explain but please tell me that she's okay," I said, desperately.

"She was critical according to the report. Honestly, I want to contact you or Anisa about what happened to her. I don't know someone who knows about what really happened. I try not to meddle. Dad say, I should not involve myself. You know, any negative thing that links on me will reflect Dad's reputation. Alam kong sa lahat ng tao ay ikaw ang dapat makaalam niyan. And, you should know na dahil sa ginawa ni Hallyx, many become alarmed.  Dad is one of the authorities work to die down the issue."

"What?"

"Kumalat sa mga kalapit na city ang ginawa niya. It triggered some organization, site, webpage, foundation, and news. Not Hallyx herself but the topic of depression and suicide. "

Those information from Mayor's daughter...

Pinutol ko ang tawag nang isama niya ang mental health issue. Bakit wala akong makuhang impormasyon about kay Hallyx? Damn! I can't even remember her house.

I was about to text Hilton but the I realized na umaasa lang siya sa information ni Felicity...

"O' dre? Buhay ka pa? Tokneneng, kagrupo kita sa research tangina, buti nag-reach-out ka!"

"Felicity, do you know what happened to Hallyx? Exactly, where I could find her? What happend to her?"

"Nahuli ka na ata sa balita. Saan ka ba nagpunta? Akala namin na depressed ka na din."