Preview!

Hello! I will he posting the updates monthly on Patreon (with early access given to supporters). I will be focusing a great deal on this story and will be primarily releasing it on my Patreon platform ( https://Patreon.com/thebrilliant_author ). Here's a sneak peak!

Chapter 1
Excerpt
Aomine stretched behind stage, raising his arms high over his head. He was used to performing, he went on  stage most nights of the week, but tonight was different. Imayoshi, the club manager, who was normally unshakable, was completely on edge and lecturing Aomine about his performance. Aomine was completely tuning him out. He didn't need this slimy man's opinions on his dance routine. What did catch his attention was that the owner was apparently watching tonight.

Aomine adjusted the tops of his thigh high boots. He didn't normally wear red, but Imayoshi said the owner would like it. He pulled down the hem of his crop top and snapped the suspenders he was wearing. There was no way he was changing his routine for some mysterious owner that he'd never met.

The previous performers, who had just been doing the basics to get the crowd warmed up, came backstage. He smirked as the house lights went dark. He walked out to the stage entrance, waiting for the lights to come back on and the music to start. In that moment when his eyes adjusted, he could see everyone in the crowd. People were cheering and clapping, still hyped from the previous dancers. But what caught Aomine's eye was a man in a black suit sitting in the back. Shadows were covering his face, but Aomine could tell that the man was not smiling. Everyone else here seemed to be enjoying themselves. Except for him.

Keep reading on Patreon! ( https://www.patreon.com/posts/42347532 )