Author's Note

Hi, hi, hi. Guess who's back with another story? Thas right, me! *bows lavishly* 

My disappearance from the face of Wattpad, as I've mentioned before, was because of the dreaded writer's block. But LO AND BEHOLD, I've emerged triumphant, and with a brand new story, at that. A moment of silence for me, if you please ;) 

Before you proceed, I'd like to mention that 'Inheritance' is perhaps my first venture into the world of Historical Fiction. (There maaayyy have been other attempts, but we don't talk about those.) Most of the story takes place in real-life settings, but fictional places have been sprinkled in. I'm not actually from London though, so excuse me if I bullshit my way through the geography. This is also the first time mixed-race characters and racism take a center-focus on my writing. There will be instances when you may cringe with some events that take place, but do not worry, the dark parts will be minimal. But it's not possible to tell the story of a half-Chinese, half-English character in around 18th/19th century London without mentioning the conflicts such a person would face. 

On the other hand, get ready for some swoon-worthy romance! *winks* 

Let me not bore you further. Turn the page, and let me know your thoughts please! Constructive criticism is always welcome. Plagiarists would be defenestrated, however :)  

~Nisha