vmin

vampvmin ao3

BDSM; Bondage; Humiliation; pain play; Temperature Play; Blindfolds; degrading; CBT; face fucking

Summary:

jimin invites wooshik over for dinner with a special menu.

dinner date

Jimin comes up from behind him, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's bare waist. "You ready, darling?"

Breathing out deeply, Taehyung nods.

They'd been preparing for this scene for a while now. It's been over a month since Taehyung had first brought it up. Since he'd mentioned that he wanted Jimin to make him feel most vulnerable, to have him tied and presented out in the open of their living and dining area instead of their more private, safer bedroom.

It had taken Taehyung quite an amount of time to work up the courage to suggest a scene like this in the first place. Worried that Jimin would think he's weird, that his kinks were a number too freaky for Jimin to indulge him. But no such thing had happened.

Jimin had been open to his suggestions, listened carefully and encouraged him when the words got stuck in Taehyung's throat. He'd invited Taehyung to sit on his lap, a warm embrace waiting for him and whispered about how much he liked the idea, how hot he thought it was and how much he appreciated the amount of trust he put into Jimin.

But they didn't leave it at just that.

For the past few months they had ventured into inviting guests to their scenes. Something Jimin had been terribly jealous about at first but then grown to love. They had established a set of rules. He always remained in control, could tell any participants off and was the only one allowed to actually come inside Taehyung.

Taehyung's older friends are the most frequent people they engage with. He'd met them for his acting role in Hwarang a few years back. Inexperienced as Taehyung was, he'd clung to them on set and easily befriended them in the process. They were totally endeared by the younger — frequently inviting him to hangouts and even went on a trip together during Taehyung's last schedule break.

Much to Jimin's dismay. He didn't like sharing much.

Now though, he appreciates the power that sharing his boyfriend gives him. Others could watch, sometimes touch but never more than he wanted them to— it is a thrill like no other.

And Taehyung, Taehyung likes all the attention on him. Loves being Jimin's, loves being taken care of, being owned. The collar snug around his neck on special occasions, that bore Jimin's name engraved on a silver tag, more than a friendly reminder. But he loves when others had their fun with him, too. Spitroasting, overstimulation at all ends, hands all over and inside of him — you name it.

Today they invited Wooshik over for a special dinner. They are in the midst of the preparations for it. Earlier they'd gone out grocery shopping, mostly snacks and quickly prepared meals that they'd serve after the scene was over.

Taehyung had spent an hour in the shower— scrubbing himself clean and waxing his hole with the help of his boyfriend. He prefers to be hairless in certain places. With his favorite mild vanilla moisturizer, he worked lotion into his skin until it was soft and smooth all over.

He didn't bother putting on clothes but he did dig around their drawers to look for some of their prettiest body jewelry. Long, golden chains with brackets every now and then that hold shiny gemstones, hanging around his hips and leading up to his chest where it parts into two separate strands that come together around the back of his neck again. Looking into the mirror, he deems it good enough. He feels pretty.