A Dreadful Realisation

Start from the beginning

"I will ask him for a date!" Yunlan said to himself in the mirror and raised his fist to cheer himself up. Taking a last quick glance in his reflection, he walked out of the school restroom. Seeing Shen Wei walking in the long hallway, Zhao Yunlan approached him straightaway. He was so excited to talk to him again.

"Hey, Wei! Are you going home?" Yunlan asked enthusiastically. Without waiting for any response, he drew close to Shen Wei and whispered in a mysterious voice.

"Wanna come study at my house. My parents are away for work" His voice seemed very naughty as much as his dark thoughts. Shen Wei felt helpless and rolled his eyes at Yunlan. He curled up his pinkish lips and complained.

"You need to invite your girlfriend then, this is not how you invite a classmate to study" Wei was extremely happy yet he played hard to get and at the same time wanted to know if Yunlan had someone in his life. That was a clever statement.

"Aren't you thrilled? It will be just the two of us, we can watch porn!" Yunlan animatedly explained to Shen Wei who was shocked at his unacceptable suggestion. Giving extra emphasis by saying it word by word. "P-O-R-N," Yunlan added.

"Ahhhhh!" The boy shouted while covering his ears. He then hit Yunlan's abdomen so he could move from his way. His face looked redder than Yunlan's shirt, the one he was wearing. That made the young lad question if Shen Wei was a total virgin, for him it was a chance to never miss at all.

"So cute" Yunlan stretched his lips wearing a cheshire smile.

"Shen Wei......Wei Wei Ah!" Chu's voice gently called to wake up Wei from his dreams. He lowered his head and looked at the sleeping beauty, his eyes were sparkling with admiration and hopeful imagination. He let out a sigh and said to himself. How lucky he can be if this man decided to give him some attention and return his feelings.

"Wei darling!" He called again to be answered with something unpleasant.

"Yes my Ah Lan!" Shen Wei woke up at Chu's voice but soon the two were disturbed by the breaking news on the TV. The sound of rain added that gloomy feelings to the bad news being announced on the national channel.

"Is it raining?" Wei asked.

"Mmm" Chu was heartbroken that he only hummed before he averted his attention from Wei and focused on the TV.

"My bad, a man was killed brutally by his wife the day of their wedding. He was a famous businessman" Chu said while having his morning coffee.

"That's terrible, it's not good to hear this first thing in the morning. Well she must have a good reason for what she did" Shen Wei leaned on Chu's shoulder as he was thinking loudly. He furiously took the culprit's side. That sure came from his strong agony for being cheated on. He thought that once, maybe committing a crime can be a solution also.

"There is no motive to justify a crime" Chu as an officer objected to Shen Wei's declaration.